Not So Pro 3

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anybody following the East Chernobyl train cluster fug here in Ohio and what has been done to those people? Times Beach will be a glass of spilled water when this is all exposed

The news hardly covered it much. That much I know.

Someone is being paid off, IMHO to not touch on that in the regular news.

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
5:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The news hardly covered it much. That much I know.

Someone is being paid off, IMHO to not touch on that in the regular news.
Alot is being swept under the rug and now norfolk southern is running around town trying to get people to accept $1000 and probably sign the dotted line relieving them of any future liabilities. I wanna know where's all the environmentalists? The greenies? Why isn't Greta's ass on a plane to come raise hell? Where's any of these tree huggers? They wanna bash my skull in for owning a diesel tractor or two and driving a v8 truck but nothing but silence from them on this. Shows they follow a script and only get mad when told too

Last edited:

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
4:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't like or trust people much, and since people make food, at food places. I have my opinions about eating out much.
I respect that. Eating out is a rare occurrence for me and my family anymore. I “treated” my boys to A&W the other night when my wife was gone, otherwise we probably only eat out once every 2 months or so. My wife’s a great cook, and she tends a huge garden every year. Plus all the deer we kill, we don’t even buy beef unless we want a good steak on occasion.. we’re pretty self sufficient around here.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can tell you from a fire fighters perspective, whenever the railroad is involved, they take over the scene and relieve us as soon as possible. There’s been some mishaps here with train cars in the Mississippi River, and boy let me tell you, pollution or not, the railroad has more authority than the government. They get everyone the hell off their property as quick as they can...

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can tell you from a fire fighters perspective, whenever the railroad is involved, they take over the scene and relieve us as soon as possible. There’s been some mishaps here with train cars in the Mississippi River, and boy let me tell you, pollution or not, the railroad has more authority than the government. They get everyone the hell off their property as quick as they can...
My bro is 3 miles from there. He's like a ostrich with his head in the sand. Funny thing is how fast trains were running through there again even though that wasn't on the news.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anybody following the East Chernobyl train cluster fug here in Ohio and what has been done to those people? Times Beach will be a glass of spilled water when this is all exposed
Supposedly they are bringing charges on the Norfolk Southern execs responsible, at least until we forget because of the latest distraction. Look, a squirrel! Bastiges!
The moneyed class does whatever they like. That's America.
Yup, not going to change either, unless we go long on rope and lampposts. Nobody of any means ever really goes to jail. Always a special deal. One of the little people spit on the sidewalk though....
At the expense of millions of lives long term and thousands of peoples livelihoods destroyed immediately. Thousands of farms just became useless and animals died. That whole town just became uninhabitable. The cancer clusters that will result of this will be off the charts. The levels of water contamination in the ohio river to the Mississippi river and every water source in between is catastrophic. All because of profits. The videos surfacing from residents actually showing the damage and how the corporate suits are treating them that mainstream media refuses to show is sickening. Absolutely disgusting.
You do mean the mainstream propaganda arm of whomever writes the biggest check? One of the reasons I don't watch the news.
Not a headline in the WAPO or the NYTs today either.
I am Shocked, shocked I say!!!!

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Welcome to our latest winter wonderland update. 14F going to 23F gusty winds assisting in drift making, al with 4ish inches of white stuffs overnite. And it is expected to continue falling for the next 24 hours or so.