Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning all. Got some more rain last night. Supposed to be overcast today with a chance of rain. Won't be mowing, but have plenty of vehicle and machine maintenance to get done. Weird how some get no rain, and other get too much.

Stay safe and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t know if that will ever happen Randy

Sent from Hoskey Hills

I keep circling back to this. I've typed out several replies, decided against posting them, and moved on. I'm not sure how to say anything in our current environment without it being political or offensive to someone. I'll just say this.

In a few minutes of conversation with literally anyone, I can tell which method of brainwashing they expose themselves to. If they watch left wing propaganda, they think that political party cares about them, and wants to "help" them have a better life. If they watch the right wing propaganda they think the left wants to ruin their lives. Neither is true. The answer to all of our nation's problems is in the middle....and can only be achieved by sitting aside our bias. Compromise is the way we actually get things done. That isn't possible by supporting tribal leaders. I'm tired of seeing my countrymen being pitted against each other....so I pray for unity.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I keep circling back to this. I've typed out several replies, decided against posting them, and moved on. I'm not sure how to say anything in our current environment without it being political or offensive to someone. I'll just say this.

In a few minutes of conversation with literally anyone, I can tell which method of brainwashing they expose themselves to. If they watch left wing propaganda, they think that political party cares about them, and wants to "help" them have a better life. If they watch the right wing propaganda they think the left wants to ruin their lives. Neither is true. The answer to all of our nation's problems is in the middle....and can only be achieved by sitting aside our bias. Compromise is the way we actually get things done. That isn't possible by supporting tribal leaders. I'm tired of seeing my countrymen being pitted against each other....so I pray for unity.
Well said.
Its time to turn the news off and learn to actually speak unbiased to each other.
I havent watched tv or listenned to news in over a year.
Its all twisted truths against the other side.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well said.
Its time to turn the news off and learn to actually speak unbiased to each other.
I havent watched tv or listenned to news in over a year.
Its all twisted truths against the other side.

Me either
I don’t trust a word they saying

Sent from Hoskey Hills

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It wasn't very hot at all. A little kick.....but nothing like you'd imagine.
To this day I don't know what they taste like. I like the flavor of cayenne and jalapeno, but habanero is like putting a burning ember in you mouth, then pushing it out when it is still glowing orange! Will never put anything with that word, in my mouth again. They say the ghost peppers are even hotter! How would anyone know?

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All back together.
20220821_123527.jpg
But not before it kicked me in the nuts..
Set it down, fired it up, pushed the sticks forward and it let out a nasty squealing grind..
Fukk me.
Well, 2 of the chaincase cover bolts go in right above the drive sprockets.
Guess who didn't notice 2 bolts are 1/8" shorter...
All good now after some swearing and swapping bolts around.