Not So Pro 3

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If it was my Ford I'd say low resistance Led trailer brake lights Custer, but since it's not...
Chebbys like to do that as well.
Especially ones that have been equipped with utility beds having LED tail lights. Hopefully, most body builders have figured out how to add the resistors, but we had some problems a few years ago.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
8:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Took my daughter to Nashville today. Her neck has been hurting her for awhile. Couple of MRIs over the last month, and meeting with a surgeon today. She will be having 3 discs removed, spacers installed, and the vertebrae will be fused together. Happening May the 9th. She's pretty nervous.

Reactions: Lnk

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Took my daughter to Nashville today. Her neck has been hurting her for awhile. Couple of MRIs over the last month, and meeting with a surgeon today. She will be having 3 discs removed, spacers installed, and the vertebrae will be fused together. Happening May the 9th. She's pretty nervous.
That sucks man. Hopefully it all goes well and she is better for it. What is the damage from? An accident?

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Sorry to hear that is required, if there is any good news in it that is amazing fast service. Here our backlog for spinal surgeries is about 24 months.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Whew!
No likes for that one Randy.
Never heard of a really good outcome from back surgery.
Not questioning, but maybe get a second opinion on that.
I DEFINITELY would, were it me in her position.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry to hear that is required, if there is any good news in it that is amazing fast service. Here our backlog for spinal surgeries is about 24 months.

This is at the point of emergency. She has had spinal problems with her neck for a few years, but refused surgery by other doctors. It took some time to get this particular doctor to get on her case.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is at the point of emergency. She has had spinal problems with her neck for a few years, but refused surgery by other doctors. It took some time to get this particular doctor to get on her case.
Glad to hear she’s now getting care by her preferred Doc.

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can relate to this…best of luck to her!

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
1:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Chebbys like to do that as well.
Especially ones that have been equipped with utility beds having LED tail lights. Hopefully, most body builders have figured out how to add the resistors, but we had some problems a few years ago.
Ford claim the BCM has been recalibrated with each update, but Ford is wrong.
Ford also sell a $100 patch cable that goes between ute and trailer.
We opened one at the parts counter and then returned it, followed by using some kiwi ingenuity and some fleabay 25c resistors...
Screenshot_20220413-181344~2.png

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
2:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ford claim the BCM has been recalibrated with each update, but Ford is wrong.
Ford also sell a $100 patch cable that goes between ute and trailer.
We opened one at the parts counter and then returned it, followed by using some kiwi ingenuity and some fleabay 25c resistors...
View attachment 333376

your a very smart person :thumbsup:

that’s what I would have done. But I can’t be sure I'd not have burnt something out

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
1:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
your a very smart person :thumbsup:

that’s what I would have done. But I can’t be sure I'd not have burnt something out
Naww, thanks bro.
I have my fleeting moments, but the reality is I spend the vast majority of my time on the "You Suck" part of the learning curve for the things I take on.