1:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol best thing for those is a big hammer
he pulls it out and swings it all about

lol i forget it doesnt get freezing there where water lines bust lol

Ok, I'm waiting on that.
The stupid 009L ive got, now that might get the BFH. Been a solid runner if not gutless. Cleaned it up to give to the boy, and now its pulling fuel into the bar oil tank. WTF?

Like a pocket watch on a fob. LOL!

Oh, all the pipes are insulated. Been there, done that. It does get below freezing at times.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ain't nothing better. When pulling wire, I usually have nothing more than a piece of pipe to roll the barb wire out on, with marks on it for the height of the strands, the stretcher stick, a hammer, and a pair of fencing pliers. I've seen guys need a truck load of bullchit to build a damn fence.
Had a Radio Flyer lil red wagon with a pair of 9" Klein's, a pair of vice grips, a bag full of staples and t post clips, and a sledge hammer for T posts. One of us carried the slap sticks for corner/sag posts. Also had a roll of stiff heavy gauge wire for tensioning corners and sag posts. There was also a bucket of tar for wood posts. Heated by a small fire and dipped the butt of the post in. Barbed wire was dragged along on a reel made from a set of old push mower handles with a rod through the middle of the roll of wire. For tensioning, one of us clamped on the vice grips and grabbed a stick. Held the pliers to the stick and pulled while the other drove a staple. Stood in the wagon to start and drive t posts. Didnt even have a post pounder.
Dont miss that. At all.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
5:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ain't nothing better. When pulling wire, I usually have nothing more than a piece of pipe to roll the barb wire out on, with marks on it for the height of the strands, the stretcher stick, a hammer, and a pair of fencing pliers. I've seen guys need a truck load of bullchit to build a damn fence.
Bend your own staples out of wire stock? :rolleyes: