Not So Pro 3

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This begs the question, what was the former Mrs. Slacker's story?
lol she liked the money and control
before i was a slacker id work 6 or 7 days a week all the time
now *f-word that nonsense and now theres not the work out there like there was

ayoungtexan

I tell a lot of lies
Local time
2:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Y’all can probably teach me what some good food I’ve been missing is too!
If you like cheese, Wisconsin has some amazing deep-fried cheese curds. You can find em in just about every restaurant up there, and it's really hard to find them anywhere else

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
7:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I practice the break in scenario. I do fear the po po getting the wrong house in a no knock warrant @ 2 am. Ya bang my door in I'm putting 5.56 rounds in ya. Its dark, its night, I'm not going to know if you are the real bad guy or an idiot with a badge that can't read a house number. I know how that ends for me in the above situation unfortunately.
What a scenario!

You hear the ruckus, run out the back, dive in the lake and start scrounging for some firepower that you may or may not have lost.
By the time you get back your lovely wife is making a cup of tea for the nice officer and you're standing there dripping wet with a trout hanging out ya strides and weed all over your head.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
3:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
What a scenario!

You hear the ruckus, run out the back, dive in the lake and start scrounging for some firepower that you may or may not have lost.
By the time you get back your lovely wife is making a cup of tea for the nice officer and you're standing there dripping wet with a trout hanging out ya strides and weed all over your head.
See! That's why I have to practice like a mfer. Lot going on in that scenario.

Last edited:

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
wtf ignored me wtf
Snubbed me too. See if he gets any more custom body work done to his saw's now...

He's adding decarbonizer to his fuel tank.....gonna be blowing all sorts of carbon out his exhaust. Might be a little lighter when it's all said and done.
Do the weights and measures police know about this?

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
maybe she felt sorry for you ?
or knew she wouldnt have to worry about you ever leaving or cheating for another woman lol
All possibilities.

See! That's why I have to practice like a mfer. Lot going on in that scenario.

That scenario of the cops getting the wrong house happened 20 some years ago here. Cops hit the wrong house the day after this guy was robbed and he started sending 44 mags through the door. Killed my friends uncle. Guy lived and was not guilty. Looking back not sure why that even went to trial

Last edited: