Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
7:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
hes probably on his xmas break being he is a plant employee
I more meant that because the plant is running, that someone has to run it and be available if it breaks down. The trades here have a call-back roster so we all know who's 'comin on back' if there's issues that ops can't/shouldn't fix.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wouldn’t be surprised lol but it’s triple time if they do and I’m cool with that!
I hear ya. I had a couple of years of six on-two off instead of the four on-four off i signed up for. Set us up well, but it got old.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
3:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wouldn’t be surprised lol but it’s triple time if they do and I’m cool with that!
Fuggin’ A....I’ve been off since Thanksgiving and go back Jan 4th. If they call me tomorrow and want to pay me $145 an hour i’ll put my boots on and run out the door.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No i get paid hourly
Sorry might not have made myself clear. To be finished for the year in November i thought maybe you had what some folks here call Annualised hours. Hit the target around 2000 hours early and it means you've got some time off on full normal pay (you have worked overtime for free 'hours' up front tho). Get called back that calendar year and its lucrative overtime $$ time.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
3:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Good as can be expected for a old man [emoji2957]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop
Iam hearing you there buddy,I have just started getting these sharp pains in my feet first thing in the morning for a couple of minutes when to the Drs he told me the name of it but it eludes me at the moment.Sh!t now my memory is going as well :eek::risas3: