Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
8:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This has to be a joke! Yamaha or Honda....Suzuki ain't bad either
Yamaha Grizzly is just a Sportsman copy. And Honda was 10 years behind in ride quality when I bought mine. The ride quality of a Honda 300 is actually the sole reason I bought my first sportsman

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Yamaha Grizzly is just a Sportsman copy. And Honda was 10 years behind in ride quality when I bought mine. The ride quality of a Honda 300 is actually the sole reason I bought my first sportsman

Meh, I wonder what the ride quality of a armored truck is? I heard those are bulletproof too:risas3:

I’m really just funning here I’m about as picky with at atvs as I am with chainsaws.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Meh, I wonder what the ride quality of a armored truck is? I heard those are bulletproof too:risas3:

I’m really just funning here I’m about as picky with at atvs as I am with chainsaws.
Same here, I really don’t care. I have owned Suzuki, Honda, and Polaris and I would own them all again. They all have things that they are good at

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
12:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Same here, I really don’t care. I have owned Suzuki, Honda, and Polaris and I would own them all again. They all have things that they are good at
Yeah, but at least on a Polaris once you've whittled a ski for the missing wheel you can use the same trees bark to make a new belt. Coz, Polaris belts....

kneedeepinsaws

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Settle down boys… the actual issue was the axel nut spun off as I hadn’t checked it pre ride. Believe it or not, nothing actually broke on the unit.
Although I would like to know how in the hell I missed this last time I put the hub back on??? I even found the voter pin inside the hun cap all torn up meaning that it was on tight enough for the splines to engage… bizarre.
Was able to save the hun and cv shaft threads which saved me a lot of money :)