kneedeepinsaws

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Long story short, rear wheel came off, couldn’t get it back on had to make it back to the staging area. cut a tree made a ski out of it and notched it so that the lower A arm boss fit nice and snug preventing it from flying off. In the beginning the wood ski had a ramp in the front
This pic was when we just about were back and made it to paved road, the ski got too thin just after this photo but I was close enough to get the truck and trailer at that point
5CB3481F-713B-4DED-B57E-84259D99437E.jpeg

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
5:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Meanwhile the Honda guys are like da fuq? :confundio1:
Yep, my family has run the piss out of a 2000 Honda Foreman both ripping around the yard and skidding logs/brush piles, the only time it’s ever had any issue was when my brother jumped it way too many times and the repeated impacts tore the computer off of the wiring harness and fubared the plug wiring, which made it run screwy until we figured out the issue. I’ve dragged 10-15 foot pine logs with it, limb stacks as large as the quad, a couple hundred lbs of firewood in a trailer, I’ve even pulled a Suzuki Samurai up a hill with it and it’s never had any mechanical failures. Sheared studs? Torquing axle nuts before each ride? WTF is wrong with other atvs?

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
8:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Yep, my family has run the piss out of a 2000 Honda Foreman both ripping around the yard and skidding logs/brush piles, the only time it’s ever had any issue was when my brother jumped it way too many times and the repeated impacts tore the computer off of the wiring harness and fubared the plug wiring, which made it run screwy until we figured out the issue. I’ve dragged 10-15 foot pine logs with it, limb stacks as large as the quad, a couple hundred lbs of firewood in a trailer, I’ve even pulled a Suzuki Samurai up a hill with it and it’s never had any mechanical failures. Sheared studs? Torquing axle nuts before each ride? WTF is wrong with other atvs?
Those older Foreman’s were bulletproof legends!