New stuff for the 462

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
10:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I warned y'all about the heavies. Now ya done did it. Next time the real fan bois will show up and show y'all how to really throw a purse.

Stihl
Husqvarna
Dolmar
Makita
Echo
McCulloch
Pioneer
Poulan
Remington

Chevy
Ford
Dodge

Milwaukee
Makita
Dewalt
Bosch
Craftsman

All good. For who needs them. I'm sure I missed some. Wanna fight?

ElevatorGuy

It’s up and down ;)
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I obviously haven’t been here long enough to see the first and certainly didn’t intend this post to turn into the second. I wasn’t aware how I chose to spend my money would’ve upset someone else. I guess I should’ve know though because a lot of people that didn’t pay for my tractor also claim I bought the wrong brand lol.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
9:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I obviously haven’t been here long enough to see the first and certainly didn’t intend this post to turn into the second. I wasn’t aware how I chose to spend my money would’ve upset someone else. I guess I should’ve know though because a lot of people that didn’t pay for my tractor also claim I bought the wrong brand lol.

Well I appreciate your thread. This should never turn into anything like this. A man who bought himself a nice saw, and is proudly showing it off should be celebrated by us all.

For the record, I have my MS462 outfitted with a 20" ES Light...and I love that setup.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I warned y'all about the heavies. Now ya done did it. Next time the real fan bois will show up and show y'all how to really throw a purse.

Stihl
Husqvarna
Dolmar
Makita
Echo
McCulloch
Pioneer
Poulan
Remington

Chevy
Ford
Dodge

Milwaukee
Makita
Dewalt
Bosch
Craftsman

All good. For who needs them. I'm sure I missed some. Wanna fight?
You instigating, de-railing, train wreck mf’r...now edit yer post and put Dodge above Chitty and Ferd...

ElevatorGuy

It’s up and down ;)
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I appreciate your thread. This should never turn into anything like this. A man who bought himself a nice saw, and is proudly showing it off should be celebrated by us all.

For the record, I have my MS462 outfitted with a 20" ES Light...and I love that setup.
That’s good!

I did email with you a little a few months back when I was trying to decide if I wanted a 362 or the 462. Maybe the next time it will come from Tennessee!