High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

My Farmertec struggles...

HuskyFan1977

Dave's High Performance Saw Shop
Local time
1:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Well guys as a builder of these clone kits I fianally had enough of the BS storys about forwarders, and the order status not being updated yet, and even the fake UPS and FedEx tracking numbers that they make up by randomly smacking the number pad of their keyboard. Like this 3547163512748.

I wrote them this...

Ok let me tell you something. This is not my first saw kit. I have bought many kits from you folks. This isn't my first fake tracking number either. My last fake tracking number I got from farmertec was for FedEx, now its UPS. Why cant you just be honest, and tell me that my saw kit has not shipped yet. That would be easier than making up storys about forwarders and not being updated yet. Fake tracking numbers aside, when do you expect that this saw kit will really be shipped out so I can inform my customer when they can expect to get it? Please put a note somewhere for my account that I buy a lot of kits and dont bother with the forwarder storys or fake tracking numbers and just be honest with me. There is honor in truth, this as a wise old man i know for so very long time. You must see honor is held above all!

Thank you.

And I can already see the reply. We have shipped saw tracking number not updated yet try again after two days... We hope this help.

Sometimes I just want to bang my head on a brick wall over stuff like this. Why Why? Just TELL ME THE TRUTH! argggggggggggggggggggggggggg

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't think they care about Dave, his customers, or his truth and honor. Sorry for your cliental delays and lost business. How about building some older Stihl and Husqvarna's as a interim mode of business to satisfy customers needs. Never know Dave it may be your saving grace. Good luck

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

HuskyFan1977

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I do that as well. As a matter of fact i'm just about finished with a 028 Super total restoration, just a few more hours and it will look as it did way back in 1979/1985. I say that because it was a box of incomplete parts when i started. Its just so frustrating. I wrote them again and this time I wrote this...

upload_2020-7-2_22-10-59.png

HuskyFan1977

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I try to be patient and still I want to go find a brick wall after awhile! Thank you for listening and offering suggestions, this forum is worth its members count in kilos of gold. Seriously, Randy and the whole team of folks right down to the members. Thank you all!

timg

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's a good start. It's one of my favorite Stihl series. I like all the older 0-Series. And the nice thing is they are chainbraked for the homeowner or casual user who has safety concerns. You have to be careful on full restorations as it gets pricey and not as appealing versus a little more for a new saw.

HuskyFan1977

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Gonna go work on the 028 Super for a bit I need a interwebz time out. I'll start an appropriate thread when its done with some pics. I plan on keeping it but then again I want to keep them all and I'll most likely let it go, after I make sure its 110% done and how I would want my personal saw. Easy to start hot or cold, and functions how a brand new saw would by todays standards and not when it was made standards. Not a MTronic 028 Super if there was such a saw, but a very very good strong fully restored vintage saw with quality aftermarket parts (since the oem parts have mostly dried up for these).

timg

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, when your ready to start on another Super let me know. LOL!!

HuskyFan1977

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That's a good start. It's one of my favorite Stihl series. I like all the older 0-Series. And the nice thing is they are chainbraked for the homeowner or casual user who has safety concerns. You have to be careful on full restorations as it gets pricey and not as appealing versus a little more for a new saw.

Very true indeed. I dont keep track of that kind of stuff as I should. I wouldnt want the better half to know anyways. Usually I start out planning on keeping them. For me that is how I define a good saw. Is it the way I would want it? If not then I wouldnt sell it as a saw. Just how I am as my Dad always said (RIP Dad) Do stuff right the first time and you won't have to do it over again.Words to live by. He was among many things a Veteran, Pilot of a open cockpit single seat gyrocopter, a great Dad and a Certified Heavy Duty Master Mechanic, Truck Driver, you name it he could do it and and do it very well. RIP Dad can't wait to see you again...

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
UPS always starts with 1Z and the the next 5 digits is the shippers UPS account number, after that idk

HuskyFan1977

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well, when your ready to start on another Super let me know. LOL!!

I can start another whenever you are as I'm going to be waiting for this slow boat from China to arrive someday. Would be funny if it wasn't so frustrating. Send me a message when your ready and we can go over what you would like to have done anytime. I love bringing the old ones back to work for another 40+ years! On the 028's theres the new and old style chainbrake and I just happen to have a very nice later style chainbrake type crankcase that I do not need...

HuskyFan1977

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
UPS always starts with 1Z and the the next 5 digits is the shippers UPS account number, after that idk

Exactly thast how I know instantly without even looking they are fake. USPS is usually 95XX XXXX XXXX XXXX etc etc. They are just so persistent they will swear up and down they shipped it and they are soooo very obviously lying...

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am done with the China bs, it’s been a few years since I did a kit, but they are lacking, a few non-critically parts are ok. Many parts need to be modified to work, and for what? To save or make a buck...I hate to negative, but I don’t want to device either. I have saved and made a buck, but am still saying this! lol