High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

My 075 is finally alive!!!.....sorta..

Anthony_Va.

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
11:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I've had this saw for a few years. It was given to me dead with a scored hug from straight gas or dirt ingestion. I also found that the oil pump seal was bad. I decided to go through it completely.
I changed everything, crank bearings, seals, rebuild carb, new lines, tank lids, air filter, etc. Changed the oil pump out to the newer style.
Finally I found a good used jug on eBay a week or so ago that turned out being excellent. Bought a new golf piston and caber rings. Put it all together last night.
Today I bought a new plug and filled the gas tank. Pulled it about 6 or 7 times and got a pop. :headbang: flipped it to run and pulled it twice and she came to life. Only thing is that it seems to be flooding itself out. It run and rev up for a few seconds then it'll die. The other thing I noticed is that the vent in the gas tank lid is letting fuel leak.
Other than that I'm happy it even started at all hahaha. Pics to come when I get home. I had a 42 inch stihl va bar that was supposed to fit it but the groove in the bar isn't wide enough to go over the studs. I'll post pics of that too maybe you guys will know what it will fit.

Anthony_Va.

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It may just be that the carb needs adjusted better. It's hard to figure what it needs without a bar and chain on. One thing for sure, it's really loud!

Anthony_Va.

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
This has I have the part number is:
3003 000 9757.
Does anyone know what that fits?
I found a 3002 """ """" online that says 088, 084, 076

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Metering lever height?? IDK what carb is in that 075, but the first 394 I overhauled did exactly what your saw is doing... started up pretty quick initially but literally drowned itself in fuel after just a few seconds... Turned out that i had not noticed that the metering diaphragm button was supposed to hook the metering lever as opposed to the usual way they go. Corrected that and it made all the difference.

Anthony_Va.

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well okay I think I've got it running good now. Don't really know what I did other than change three different carbs and go back to the original. I think it was something to do with the tank venting.

Anyways, got a run video uploading I'll post it soon. Still came figure out how to post pics

Anthony_Va.

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yea I thought it was something to do with the metering lever too. Its crazy that is came to life all of a sudden but happy that it did

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Cool!

That saw looks alot like an 056 Mag I might be getting to bring back to life

Anthony_Va.

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I've always wanted an 056 mag also. I've almost pulled the trigger on a few. The mag is a real beast of a saw and they're really cool looking too

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I agree, I'm pretty much a Husky guy but that 056 speaks to me a lil bit ;)