High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

ms 462

treesmith

Tree Hugger/Cutterer
Local time
9:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
You mean like my little 4.9 Liter engine in the Stang with 3 V, VCT, Whipple Twin Screw Intercooled SC etc running like my old built 427 big block did?

I've been chatting to a man with a Ford australia factory turbo 4.0 inline 6 with efi...

They said it was too fast for people and went back to v8s

qurotro

Cookie Cutter
Local time
6:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have had a total of 7 mtronic saws 261s 661s and the 462 only replaced one fuel solenoid on a Saw I don’t know the history of the usage
They do have a smooth power curve and they like being loaded
Why lots of people bash thr 661s m tronic..? My CAD always want one but my wallet says no.

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
7:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Just going to throw this out there.
The last 2 036 066 in had many loose and missing fasteners.
I have to go around every brand the same when they come in for work. These 2 have been the worst for it in the last few years.
Handles side, bottom wobble. Recoil loose and some missing. Top covers some missing.

Only the waxed saws never seem to get loose fasteners it seems. :p

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here she is...now off to FedEx!
d11b005377d160468971e616734e67dd.jpg
aa8b2c2967a9d0d5e78b78a056c82762.jpg

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
just like bob said he quit selling 3 models of huskies because so many problems I read that in the 572 but unlike you I didn’t run my mouth over there

Whoa now, just hold on there. There is only ONE model that I quit selling because of problems and that is the T540. Any way you might be able to explain where you got the number 3 from?

Also, the problem we were talking about over in New England on Sat was NOT just one 462, but the majority of them that have been sold so far.

You Stihl guys never paid attention in math class when you were kids, or what?

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Whoa now, just hold on there. There is only ONE model that I quit selling because of problems and that is the T540. Any way you might be able to explain where you got the number 3 from?

Also, the problem we were talking about over in New England on Sat was NOT just one 462, but the majority of them that have been sold so far.

You Stihl guys never paid attention in math class when you were kids, or what?
so would you like me to come to the husky threads and run my mouth like the husky guys are here ? i dont really give 2 *f-words where we do it at
i stayed out of your thread out of respect and now i dont give a *s-word
seems like if you are having troubles with the 540 and you guys cant figure out what is wrong it would be a factory *f-word up since you said there was more than just one saw

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
so would you like me to come to the husky threads and run my mouth like the husky guys are here ? i dont really give 2 *Phüks where we do it at
i stayed out of your thread out of respect and now i dont give a *s-word
seems like if you are having troubles with the 540 and you guys cant figure out what is wrong it would be a factory *f-word up since you said there was more than just one saw

Take it easy there hot head. I only stopped by here because I was quoted by YOU. So I took that as sort of an invitation. Gee, I thought you were being friendly and now your blood pressure is spiking and all. Please accept my apologies.

So, where'd that number 3 come from? You still haven't answered my question.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think someone needs to start an AS sensitivity training course [emoji16] maybe anger management.[emoji23] The proper use of English would help too.[emoji56]
why dont you do that
i dont have to be politically correct and i type this way just to piss *f-wordtards like you off
get over it

andyshine77

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
why dont you do that
i dont have to be politically correct and i type this way just to piss *f-wordtards like you off
get over it
Sheesh, now we can't take light-hearted jokes. Trust me you have in no way ruffle my feathers, I'm laughing at this it's amusing.[emoji111]

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Take it easy there hot head. I only stopped by here because I was quoted by YOU. So I took that as sort of an invitation. Gee, I thought you were being friendly and now your blood pressure is spiking and all. Please accept my apologies.

So, where'd that number 3 come from? You still haven't answered my question.
i thought i saw 3 when i was scanning over your thread
unlike some i didnt want to clutter your thread with *B-S.... i tried having some respect
i have only seen the 572 at one gtg i will not run a husky so i will not talk trash when i have no experience with a saw unlike some