huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
10:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hmmm. I have never washed any of my filters in gas. I never knew you could. Lol
I just purchased new filters when needed.
Learn something new every day on here! [emoji106]
Dish soap or simple green with water I have used too. Just let it dry out after.

Last edited:

Willard

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Are you sure you live in US states heaven of chainsaws and other products while i live in a misery market??? :tmnt:
Evansaw,
In Oct of 2002 while heading to Munich, Germany for the Oktoberfest, my wife and I were in Stuttgart just catching the train after surviving their Volkfest the night before.
With a very short notice I called up the Stihl factory in nearby Waiblingen and got ourselves on a factory tour with a group of Greek Stihl dealers.
Well we almost pulled it off but we were way too hung over from the good German beer and ended up sleeping on the train on our way to Munich.:p

A few weeks later we did end up at a Stihl dealership in Chania, Greece on the island of Crete.
Wonderful shop .

Evansaw

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evansaw,
In Oct of 2002 while heading to Munich, Germany for the Oktoberfest, my wife and I were in Stuttgart just catching the train after surviving their Volkfest the night before.
With a very short notice I called up the Stihl factory in nearby Waiblingen and got ourselves on a factory tour with a group of Greek Stihl dealers.
Well we almost pulled it off but we were way too hung over from the good German beer and ended up sleeping on the train on our way to Munich.:p

A few weeks later we did end up at a Stihl dealership in Chania, Greece on the island of Crete.
Wonderful shop .
:dancer2::copas:

Willard

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes a fellow arborist from Denmark named Stig said his heating coil wires were breaking off.
But from my knowledge of Stig he has Zero mechanical ability .

I was just at my Stihl dealer and he is looking into the 462 Arctic information and will call me back.
On his Stihl Canada website they don't list the 462 Arctic as VW. Only as A and AR.
Not available until February 2019.

00wyk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes a fellow arborist from Denmark named Stig said his heating coil wires were breaking off.
But from my knowledge of Stig he has Zero mechanical ability .

I was just at my Stihl dealer and he is looking into the 462 Arctic information and will call me back.
On his Stihl Canada website they don't list the 462 Arctic as VW. Only as A and AR.
Not available until February 2019.

Stig ain't no mechanic. All the stig knows is how to drive.

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
10:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Brad just shared some pics on another site.
Dry
6-M.jpg

+ gas and erl
7-M.jpg