Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
2:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My cases are OK, they did not suffer any damage. Handle bar bent into the clutch cover and broke it, bent the guide bar, and missing the air filter cover.
Also I have some 1100, 2100 and 480 parts here for the asking, if any one can use something and I got 'em, it's yours.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You gonna tell us what happened to the old girl Steve?

Thought I did, oh well, was cutting a big log, sucker must have been oh 40" across as a 32" was pretty shy of going through so I cut the back vertical and when I brought it down to a normal bucking position(about shoulder high at this point) the log tipped over sideways(short), I tried to hold it at first, seen I was failing in that endeavor and finally had to concede and let the saw go and take its lumps when it landed, pullin' it out wasn't an option. Bunch of fellas came and we tipped back upright and re set the bunk underneath. I put the saw on the table and grabbed another one. Thankfully for me, Julian was no where around with his camera or it would have been film at 11 I'm sure. Lol

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
maybe scott can bring a few rolls of stihl chain and a chain breaker to randy's gtg so he can sell me a few loops of chain.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't see the installation instructions out anywhere. Did you guys just wing it? Tisk! Tisk!

I may need to hit you up for one of these kits Shawn

I may too... mine is pretty much brand new, but I really don't like it after using version 1 and getting used to it first.
Anyone want a stock setup? The boots over the slides are still perfect.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tank handle found to be cracked fully across the bottom, as it sat in a puddle of oil. Don't know why it waited so long to do so.
Chasing down a lead on a couple of local dead 2100's. Hope that it bears fruit, time will tell.

IMG_20170915_183216340.jpg