Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll let you sleep in the car with him, this time. You guys can do pillow talk all night! :risas3: :encama:

I have some cots for a few fellers to bunk in the building I started a few years ago. It's got three walls and a roof.

You get the car again though. LOL

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You coming down too?

As much fun as Buck, Gunther and I had at Scott's, we would absolutely love to. So we discussed the logistics of what it would take to make that happen on the way home. Between fuel costs and bad timing(wrapping up construction jobs before winter) we both came to the same conclusion and had to pull the NO vote. Gunther was the only YES vote, he wants to try some Tennessee BBQ. So someone may need to pick him up at the bus station, Greyhound of course. ;)

not sure I trust you.

your gonna have to do something special for me to make up for last year if you want my secrets.:campeon2:

Under the picnic table again?

Toad22t

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Chit happens, only mentioned cause some guys were worried about the crankcase and such and I did not care to look at it while I was there as I didn't really want to know just yet. So just an update for them is all. That saw's been through worse than that back when it was it was used for logging.

Steve get ahold of me for what you may need. I have a few 2100's sitting around here.

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
4:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
20170908_222332-jpg.87399

20170908_222322-jpg.87398

a big thank you to scarr52, I've needed it for a long time :aplastao:

I don't see the installation instructions out anywhere. Did you guys just wing it? Tisk! Tisk!

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't see the installation instructions out anywhere. Did you guys just wing it? Tisk! Tisk!

I was right next to TM in that picture just to the left out of frame, the instructions were right on the bench behind us and they were referred to, adhered to I couldn't say.
Also was a mighty fine piece of work you did on that conversion kit. Worked slick too. Was not bad to install either, I didn't think.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The destructions were indeed out of the package. Although I'm not sure if they were being followed. ...You gotta remember we are talking about mike and mike here! :D

They were picked up several times, they were set back down though too, so...

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
4:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was right next to TM in that picture just to the left out of frame, the instructions were right on the bench behind us and they were referred to, adhered to I couldn't say.
Also was a mighty fine piece of work you did on that conversion kit. Worked slick too. Was not bad to install either, I didn't think.

Thanks.

I have a 285 case you can have if you need one for your 2100, I think they are the same. I don't know what happened but any damage to a 2100 makes me sad.

The destructions were indeed out of the package. Although I'm not sure if they were being followed. ...You gotta remember we are talking about mike and mike here! :D

They are pretty typical for instructions... too many words... not enough pictures.