Trader history (0)

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I told Jeff in our conversation that I guarantee it "WILL NOT be his last Husq."

Y'all mark my words, we've added another Husq fan.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not many saws come up for sale that you'd buy without hesitation, that ticks all the boxes like price, condition, good mods & known quality seller.......this saw was one of them. I bought a bunch of stuff lately so I had to risist, but damn I wanted it! I hope Kari sells a lot of her chinchillas for plenty and does well out of them.

jk14

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just got home from work and found a 3/8 full skip chain in the mail box. Ran out to the the garage and hung it on the 32" bar and made a half dozen 28" oak cookies. I had it tuned real fat (12'400) and she was hauling the mail. I'll have to lean her out to about 13'600 when I have more time and make her scream.

Thanks again to @bryanr2 as well as @Mastermind for putting a big old grin on my face today.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Just got home from work and found a 3/8 full skip chain in the mail box. Ran out to the the garage and hung it on the 32" bar and made a half dozen 28" oak cookies. I had it tuned real fat (12'400) and she was hauling the mail. I'll have to lean her out to about 13'600 when I have more time and make her scream.

Thanks again to @bryanr2 as well as @Mastermind for putting a big old grin on my face today.
Get yourself some full comp chain. That saw is more than capable of pulling a 32" with full comp.

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
His wife is beautiful. She is also caring, unselfish, hard working, out going, an excellent mother, and she is madly in love with him.

She has stood by him through his fascination with ported saws, and never said a bad word while he spent thousands of dollars on them.

They both have visited with my family many times, and we are all impressed with the relationship they have.

I'd say if she wants chinchillas, get that girl some damn chinchillas.

ya know its kinda depressing to read back thru this thread and see that I gave up this saw for that skank. Only looked it up bc I couldn't remember who I sold it to and saw one being listed.

mbrick

Active OPE Member
Local time
5:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow, that was quite a read. The saw was definitely an immaculate sale!

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
ya know its kinda depressing to read back thru this thread and see that I gave up this saw for that skank. Only looked it up bc I couldn't remember who I sold it to and saw one being listed.
Chair anything lately being you don't own the speed demon anymore?

skippy

Husqvarnas Sawyer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wish I had the funds to buy it then . My loss

Glock37

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Skank ?

Is there more to this story ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk