Trader history (0)

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
MINT condition. I bought it in Nov 2013 and have ran 3 tanks of fuel thru it. Just don't have a need for it. This saw went thru Randy's shop twice. It is a freak saw that will leave you with your jaws dropped. I have an extra clutch cover for it (one has a small scratch):) and a brand new never installed OEM full wrap for it.

S Tebo

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Whole lotta nice stuff you are throwing out there! Don't tell me that you are building a fence too?! Lol
Soooo, how much is this beast gonna be? Inquiring minds want to know...

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
$1250 shipped with the 2 covers, half wrap, and NOS full wrap. Will not separate anything unless the buyer of the saw doesnt want the extra covers or full wrap. I never intended to sell this saw, but realistically it's overkill for the stuff I get into. My 288 is more than enough saw. This saw is in premium condition. And there is no 6 month plus wait to get a sticker.

This is really more of a "need" than a "want to" sell. I don't use it, and I need the money.

Im selling to make a purchase for Kari. Back in the fall of last year, I introduced her to a Lady that I had done some work for. She wound up getting a "rescue" Chinchilla from her that had been mistreated by kids. She fell head over hills for the little guy, and then needed to get it some girl friends, so I went with her and bought 4 females. Then she saw an Extra dark Ebony male in Chattanooga that she wanted, so I bought that for her. Then in January it got crazy- and I bought 28 more. Fast forward to March- we drive 9 hours to Ohio and I buy her 50 some more Chins from a breeder,along with 36 cages, 1000lbs of food, 100lbs of supplement, 5 bags of blue diamond dust etc. Long story short, I now have 95 chinchillas in my house- there may be more... it's her thing. These suckers are nocturnal.

I have saved up the money to buy her a 14x28 insulated building. http://www.econocabins.com/default.htm which I will transport- that's what I do for a living. But I have to wire this building, put lighting, a mini split heat pump/AC in it, and a air filtration system before they can take up occupancy. As crazy as this is to me, it's important to her.. so it's important to me.

Husq 395xp from Dex Nov 2013 2.jpg Husq 395xp from Dex Nov 2013 3.jpg Husq 395xp from Dex Nov 2013 4.jpg Husqvarna 395xp.jpg

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What happened to the other 1/2 of the bar that belongs on a saw of that size/tune? :cool:
Awesome...GLWS
20'' when the pics were taken
Biggest bar I own is a 32'' which is what it's wearing right now. Keeping it for the 288 though. 288 will handle a 32'' like a champ.

Last edited:

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I just kept waiting for the J/K but it never came. :eek: :risas3:
GLWS

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
1:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I just kept waiting for the J/K but it never came. :eek: :risas3:
GLWS
It reminds of when I sent a PM to another member stating that I had given up on saws, and had turned to collecting Hummels(porcelain figurines). He believed me, and actually posted part of the PM in a thread.........LOL!