Country flag

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
9:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've pulled the trailer out of the field and started cleaning it up. Once I know I have two burners good and ready I'll be happy. Any more than that and it's gravy. I'll drop it off the weekend before unless something changes. That Friday evening I'll be coming in from Louisville and get it set up for breakfast the next morning. Your menu will be simple. Eggs,sausage, and pancakes.....along with the what's needed to make that happen. Depending on how the meals shake out I'll pack it up early or leave it open as another place in the shade. I'll make a suggestion, as breakfast will be in the 8-9 time frame that morning I would suggest doing an early supper over having a lunch and supper. Maybe someone could bring some sandwich stuff and it be available if wanted, but nothing formal.

For those of you that haven't been, it's a relaxed and family friendly environment. Keep it that way and be nice to the host, he recently decided he kinda liked being around other humans again. It takes a lot to make a GTG work, help him where you can.

Mr Awesome

PS-Randy I will get with you soon about when I'll bring it by.

PSS-My son is traveling with me to Louisville so he will be there with me too. I know he is a teenager. I know he can be quick witted in his replies. Please don't challenge him......just letting everybody know 'cause he ain't skered. Some of the stuff I've heard him say is hilarious.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've pulled the trailer out of the field and started cleaning it up. Once I know I have two burners good and ready I'll be happy. Any more than that and it's gravy. I'll drop it off the weekend before unless something changes. That Friday evening I'll be coming in from Louisville and get it set up for breakfast the next morning. Your menu will be simple. Eggs,sausage, and pancakes.....along with the what's needed to make that happen. Depending on how the meals shake out I'll pack it up early or leave it open as another place in the shade. I'll make a suggestion, as breakfast will be in the 8-9 time frame that morning I would suggest doing an early supper over having a lunch and supper. Maybe someone could bring some sandwich stuff and it be available if wanted, but nothing formal.

For those of you that haven't been, it's a relaxed and family friendly environment. Keep it that way and be nice to the host, he recently decided he kinda liked being around other humans again. It takes a lot to make a GTG work, help him where you can.

Mr Awesome

PSS-My son is traveling with me to Louisville so he will be there with me too. I know he is a teenager. I know he can be quick witted in his replies. Please don't challenge him......just letting everybody know 'cause he ain't skered. Some of the stuff I've heard him say is hilarious.
lol he should be use to us in the nsp thread
we ride him more than the community bicycle

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Challenge accepted.
He worked at a machine shop for a friend of mine part time over the summer. His name is Fisher, the name should imply his proximity to water. A coworker was boasting and bragging about how good he was at fishing and such. He asked Fisher how old he was, told him 17. Said he had been fishing longer than he had been alive. Fisher told him it's a shame he's sucked at something longer than he's been alive. His boss said it didn't take long for some of the guys to realize he wasn't a normal kid. In all honesty, other than being around me, his uncle, and his grandpa he doesn't need any more practice. He's a great kid, really smart. I'm just glad he's coming with me. You never know how many opportunities you have left to spend with people. Enjoy them all.

Mr Awesome

Thanks for doing this again.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He worked at a machine shop for a friend of mine part time over the summer. His name is Fisher, the name should imply his proximity to water. A coworker was boasting and bragging about how good he was at fishing and such. He asked Fisher how old he was, told him 17. Said he had been fishing longer than he had been alive. Fisher told him it's a shame he's sucked at something longer than he's been alive. His boss said it didn't take long for some of the guys to realize he wasn't a normal kid. In all honesty, other than being around me, his uncle, and his grandpa he doesn't need any more practice. He's a great kid, really smart. I'm just glad he's coming with me. You never know how many opportunities you have left to spend with people. Enjoy them all.

Mr Awesome

Thanks for doing this again.
lol you sure he wasnt adopted or the milkmans kid ?

Reactions: Lnk

calcutta250

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Mr Awesome

I’m young…ummm…37 or 38. I would be happy to teach him the things I know. I’m also hopeful for learning such as chain sharpening for the best results.

I’m really looking forward to this event. I’m planning on being there Saturday with my father.