Trader history (4)

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
12:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm in need of some misc intake/tank bits for a MS660 carcass I'm building. I need the throttle linkage w/boot, the little rings for the intake boot, the intake boot, the black plastic cover for the grip portion of the tank, the piece that guides the tuning screwdriver to the carby, and that little plastic bit that goes over the dog under the bar plate. If one person has most of this I'll just piecemeal the rest. I don't have much trade fodder, but I do have green paper.

Nate.

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You willing to come dig for em?? 🤣. I’ll take a look I probably have atleast a few of those.

t_fishaa

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
3:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm in need of some misc intake/tank bits for a MS660 carcass I'm building. I need the throttle linkage w/boot, the little rings for the intake boot, the intake boot, the black plastic cover for the grip portion of the tank, the piece that guides the tuning screwdriver to the carby, and that little plastic bit that goes over the dog under the bar plate. If one person has most of this I'll just piecemeal the rest. I don't have much trade fodder, but I do have green paper.
I think i have most of this. Do you have an IPL you could show me exactly what you need that way?