High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

SOLD Mike Lee MS460 project, $400 this weekend.

Trader history (0)

Boomer 87

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your misfortune, i have no money to buy anything, but i do have some experience on dodge trans. If its a Mercedes Getrag G56 6 speed. You can fix it if your handy. I literally just had one apart last week and put all new bearings on both shafts, they look very intimidating but there really not bad. If you've got a gear puller set a oxy/acet torch and a fry daddy you can do it.

Boomer 87

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Unless its a time and or space to work on it, then yeah i get it for sure

Lone Wolf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What is left ?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ouch!

How much was the tractor?

I traded six heifers and their calves for it. The asking price was 9000.00

Since then I've done quite a lot to it. Lots of little hydraulic leaks fixed, hoses replaced, radiator cleaned. Also added a skid steer attachment system to the loader. I was offered 22K trade in on it and turned it down.

Magic_Man

Oh Yea !
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
This weekend only, $400 shipped for the 460 project. After that I keep it, build it when I have time, and sell it for what it’s worth. Somebody could get a killer deal here.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been broke ever since I bought my first cow.

It takes several years to make a decent profit. Seems the first 3-5 is just breaking even or going in the hole to get setup. I’m trying to get back into it now myself. The tax write offs are barely worth it now.

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It takes several years to make a decent profit. Seems the first 3-5 is just breaking even or going in the hole to get setup. I’m trying to get back into it now myself. The tax write offs are barely worth it now.
So its pretty much like every other business....takes wayyyyy longer to make money then you think...
Bought my first restaurant when I was 25. I had worked in the business for about 12 years prior. I knew EVERYTHING.... until I Owned the business.... then I found out how little I knew..
Especially about how long it takes to make money.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After 5 years I just now have enough ground to build a large enough herd to make it profitable. I been keeping a small herd while I upgrade my equipment to be able to put up enough hay to feed a large number thru the winter. I'm not about to give up now.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After 5 years I just now have enough ground to build a large enough herd to make it profitable. I been keeping a small herd while I upgrade my equipment to be able to put up enough hay to feed a large number thru the winter. I'm not about to give up now.

I’m not spending any money on hay equipment. I’ll just buy hay for the next few years. Time to make enough hay is way less profitable than working my day job.