High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

SOLD Mike Lee MS460 project, $400 this weekend.

Trader history (0)

Magic_Man

Oh Yea !
Local time
1:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Hey fellas, life’s been a real pain here as of late. It’s starting to sound like the makings of a country music song. Finished up a divorce a few months back, got laid off from work right before the holidays, and now my truck broke down. You just can’t make this stuff up, really, you can’t. So I’m offering up the last of my saw hoard, the stuff I was keeping for myself. Hopefully someone here can put it all to good use.

1) SOLD MMWS Husqvarna 181\288 this saw was completey rebuilt, had a nos 288 top end put on it before sending it off to Randy to work his magic. Has a velocity stack, and a brand new oem carb installed. Does not have a working chain brake, it has the old wire handle style clutch cover on it. I installed one of those tac/hour meters when I got it back from Randy and I am certain it has less than 20 hours in it, probably closer to ten. Saw was always run on VP94 40:1 fuel.
$650 shipped PHO or have a 32” bar and chain that could be added.

2) SOLD Husqvarna 272xp this is an early predecomp saw, its really clean. I haven’t had it long, ran a couple tanks of gas through it in the spring. Everything seemed well, no obvious problems. Can pull down and get comp #’s and piston pics if needed. Better pictures of saw to come soon. It’s the saw closest in the picture, saw in back is the 288 above.
$400 PHO , have the 20” light and tough that could be added if wanted.

3) SOLD Stihl 460 Magnum project, ported by @mdavlee Mike Lee. This is a saw I was going to build and keep for myself. Overall in pretty good condition, was used by a homeowner. Only bad I see is the tank was burnt at some time, but doesn’t affect operation.Piston was scored so I tore it down and sent the jug home with Mike Lee at one of the get together. I have several new parts to finish this build including a aftermarket rubber kit, aftermarket dual port muffler cover,aftermarket bearings, aftermarket intake rubber, Aftermarket non flippy flippy cap replacements, Aftermarket gasket/seal kit, Meteor piston, and OEM piston pin bearing and circlips. If Mike Lee approves I can send PM pics of the porting. All small parts should be there to put the saw back together. As far as I know Mike isn’t building saws anymore, here is your change to get some of his impressive work.
$400 shipped for all of it

4) SOLD Husqvarna 350/346 project. This is a super clean 350 that I dyed the tank, top cover, and recoil black. Cases are in great shape with no cracks or burns. I have an new OEM 346xp cylinder and piston kit along with an OEM intake and screw clamp to fit. All small parts should be there to assemble saw as well as the 350 closed port, quad transfer cylinder with removeable covers. Piston was scored, but cylinder should clean up easily.
$250 shipped

Last edited:

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey fellas, life’s been a real pain here as of late. It’s starting to sound like the makings of a country music song. Finished up a divorce a few months back, got laid off from work right before the holidays, and now my truck broke down. You just can’t make this stuff up, really, you can’t. So I’m offering up the last of my saw hoard, the stuff I was keeping for myself. Hopefully someone here can put it all to good use.

1) MMWS 181\288 this saw was completey rebuilt, had a nos 288 top end put on it before sending it off to Randy to work his magic. Has a velocity stack, and a brand new oem carb installed. Does not have a working chain brake, it has the old wire handle style clutch cover on it. I installed one of those tac/hour meters when I got it back from Randy and I am certain it has less than 20 hours in it, probably closer to ten. Saw was always run on VP94 40:1 fuel.
$650 plus shipping PHO or have a 32” bar and chain that could be added.

2) Husqvarna 272xp this is an early predecomp saw, its really clean. I haven’t had it long, ran a couple tanks of gas through it in the spring. Everything seemed well, no obvious problems. Can pull down and get comp #’s and piston pics if needed. Better pictures of saw to come soon. It’s the saw closest in the picture, saw in back is the 288 above.
$400 PHO , have the 20” light and tough that could be added if wanted.

3) Stihl 460 Magnum project, ported by @mdavlee Mike Lee. This is a saw I was going to build and keep for myself. Overall in pretty good condition, was used by a homeowner. Only bad I see is the tank was burnt at some time, but doesn’t affect operation.Piston was scored so I tore it down and sent the jug home with Mike Lee at one of the get together. I have several new parts to finish this build including a aftermarket rubber kit, aftermarket dual port muffler cover,aftermarket bearings, aftermarket intake rubber, Aftermarket non flippy flippy cap replacements, Aftermarket gasket/seal kit, Meteor piston, and OEM piston pin bearing and circlips. If Mike Lee approves I can send PM pics of the porting. All small parts should be there to put the saw back together. As far as I know Mike isn’t building saws anymore, here is your change to get some of his impressive work.
$500 plus shipping for all of it

4) Husqvarna 350/346 project. This is a super clean 350 that I dyed the tank, top cover, and recoil black. Cases are in great shape with no cracks or burns. I have an new OEM 346xp cylinder and piston kit along with an OEM intake and screw clamp to fit. All small parts should be there to assemble saw as well as the 350 closed port, quad transfer cylinder with removeable covers. Piston was scored, but cylinder should clean up easily.
$275 plus shipping.

Life can throw you some curves probably better without her. Stay strong What's up with the truck don't tell me it's a Chevy.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
12:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Transmission went, thought it was just a clutch, nope, main shaft bearings bit the dust.

I got an SM465 out of a 1 ton 2wd I'd give ya if we could figure out a way to get it to you. Came out of a good runner that I only snagged for the motor.

Last edited:

Magic_Man

Oh Yea !
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I got an SM465 out of a 1 ton 2wd I'd give ya if we could figure out a way to get it to you. Came out of a good runner that I only snagged for the motor.
Thanks for the offer but that won’t help me, thank you kindly sir.

Magic_Man

Oh Yea !
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in any of this stuff feel free to make me an offer. I kind just guessed on prices. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Got a buddy here selling saws off to rebuild a tranny in a 1ton dodge of his. He was told 2K min

ttt

Magic_Man

Oh Yea !
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Prices dropped, if you are interested make me an offer fellas.

Funky sawman

Pony Power
Local time
10:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If its a dodge cummins with auto, yer looking at 2500 plus for cost to do rebuild. Im getten ready to sink 5500 into mine for full billet package and triple disc converter. Darn expensive rigs to work on, but wouldnt own any other rig.

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry to hear everything is piling on at once. Wish I could help by purchasing your saws. GLWS and everything else going on.