High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Mediacat Chain Letter

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Yeah cheers for that pard. I'll be sure to spread the love in the UK. @Simondo I'm lookin at you bud, you need a copy ur no?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Hi Matt :)....haven't been following this thread as i dont know much about "Mediacat" (never educated myself over it) or computers at all really + i use Mac not Windows software . Most stuff seems to need a windows system i think ?! . Paper works for me when it comes to manuals ..have some on the average Stihl kit i get through the door.

peter92

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I got the Mediacat here in Australia but the part numbers are diff , is there one that has the right numbers for here
Peter

Msquared2003

New OPE Member
Local time
1:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Hi, I would like to request a copy of the Mediacat. I've tried for a few years to get my hands on a copy but never have been successful :hmmm:
Also, has anyone tried to just save a disc image of the Disc so others can just burn their own copy once given the file? Saves on mailing. If not I would be willing to do so.
Thanks-Marcus

force10powertools

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
7:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Hi Matt :)....haven't been following this thread as i dont know much about "Mediacat" (never educated myself over it) or computers at all really + i use Mac not Windows software . Most stuff seems to need a windows system i think ?! . Paper works for me when it comes to manuals ..have some on the average Stihl kit i get through the door.

Hey bud, just spotted your reply. I dont know if mediacat works with mac but if it does you should give it a go, its basically all of the parts pics, workshop manuals and workshop bulletins for just about everything stihl have ever made, laid out in a nice sensible easy to use system. most of the electric powertool firms have simaler software but it seems a rarity in the ope world.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Msquared2003

PM me your address and I will send you out a copy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone in the land down under have a copy of MediaCat where they could send a mate a copy?
@peter92
@showler178
Just noticed you both are from Oz. lol

Last edited:

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is Mediacat 2012 the most current CD that anyone has?

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you much mate!
Its been a while. Maybe check with him through pm first.

Sparkatola

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
OK, let's start this one here.
Here's how it works. I'll start it by sending out 3 copies to members here, but in repayment, they MUST
send out 3 copies.
To get a copy, make a post here, saying that you want one, then send me your mailing address in a p.m..
It is that simple.
To load the program, just follow the instructions after installing the disc.

Fish, can i get a?

David Lund

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Greetings!
How do I go about obtaining a copy of the MediaCat 2012 CD?
I'm in the South East United States.
Thanks very much.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welcome to the Forum! What kind of saws do you have David?

David Lund

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum! What kind of saws do you have David?

I have an 015L that my first father-in-law gave me in 1985 when it was already "old" to him (runs great after cleaning the carb every few years!), a "modded" 026 (not done by me), and a recently arrived MS-660 "complete spares kit " that will hopefully not be beyond my assembly skills. I recently worked on a neighbor's MS-250 saw. It hadn't run in awhile and was real stiff to pull. I pulled the plug, added oil to the cylinder, and pulled it a few times without compression. After cranking with the plug in & out (to clean the oil off), it finally started and we used it for a few logs. I fix whatever comes my way, from chainsaws, to splitters, to lawnmowers, blowers, pressure washers, etc. I'm recently retired, so I have time on my hands these days.
I'd like a copy of the Stihl MediaCat disk if possible. One can never have too much documentation. Is an ISO copy downloadable, or is postal mail the only method of distribution?
Do I need to send my mailing address to someone? I'm not sure (yet) how to do that privately via this forum.
Thanks in advance.