Trader history (0)

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I recently relocated and have NO shop space (I have currently invaded the whole 2 car garage but this won't last for ever) and with all my saws in one place I realize it is time to down size the heard. Wife is pregnant and I do not see saw time growing for at least 3-4 years and instead of watching things sit and most likely move to my crawl space, lets get them a new home. I have to sell NONE of these and these prices are pretty firm. All prices EXCLUDE shipping but if you have a commercial address I can ship real reasonable. All saws are PHO unless otherwise stated. Pictures are available but do know it will take a little time to get them.

McCulloch 125 w/NOS 32" bar and new loop of .404 - $575

Haven't had this saw long. Needs a through going through but it does have the fully adjustable carb. Cranks, runs, oils, cuts wood. I have run this saw all of 5 minutes.

Homelite XL15 with bow bar - $375

This saw cranks, runs, oils, cuts wood. Chain is 50% semi chisel chain. Missing lots of paint as most vintage mag of this era is. No tag on recoil housing. I do have a NOS chain cover somewhere in the pile that I will have to ship at later date most likely on my dime.

Husky 288 Lite. - $475 - Sold

Saw cranks and runs but falls on it's face. Not sure if it is ignition or fuel. Has a spare OEM ignition that goes with it. New meteor piston and base gasket delete. Has a NOS high top still in bag, NOS full wrap not mountedn and used HD filter mount; no HD filter. Also have all 6 spring AV's, OEM, new. Also includes half wrap, low top, standard filter, spare AM recoil.

Husky 346 - $250

Standard user saw. Recent full rebuild including new OEM bearings/seals, new rubber bits, AM jug and slug. Can come with roller catch and double spikes for additional $20.

Husky 350 - $200 - Pending

Can not remember AM or OEM jug but do know flat top piston, no muffler mod, primer bulb functions. Good dependable saw. Always starts and holds tune great.

Husky 365/372 by MMWS - $725

Full rebuild by me. Ported Meteor top end by MMWS. Large spikes, full wrap, Walbro carb, new HD filter setup, MMWS sticker. This is my "go to" saw. Holds tune real well and always works. It's worn a 32" with no issues but lives with a 24" on it. Termite has seen and run this saw, he can vouch for it. Half wrap and low top also available for it.

Homelite SXLAO with 20" bar - $100

VERY low hour saw, original 20" bar, good 70DL 3/8 chain. New fuel line and filter and oil line. Auto and manual oilers.

Homelite Super Wiz 55 with bow - $200

Starts and runs. 1/2" chain that is ~60%. Manual oiler works.

Other stuff too.. this is all I can think of right now. If things sell, I may decide to keep others. If you are genuinely interested in something and think the pricing is off, let me know.

Last edited:

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok. So anyone wanting specifics... here is the garage...can you find the saws?

f505a0dca2bb2e62cbb98c4eb9c2e1c1.jpg

Here they are...

9fd4cf2ae0281a06ca74b80f9ec7fb2a.jpg

Give me until Saturday but also know I have no clue where my tools are right now.

Big1066ih

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd like to see some pics of the 288 whenever you get some, thanks

Toad22t

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Did you ever figure out anything with the big FS trimmers Jimmy? I totally forgot about them until you said you were moving. Then I figured I would let it be for now.

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did you ever figure out anything with the big FS trimmers Jimmy? I totally forgot about them until you said you were moving. Then I figured I would let it be for now.
I got them both running and love them. Sad...I wanted to hate them. Sometimes I need the handlebar one and others the small handle is nice. Going to give them a work out this weekend.

Lee H

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Whats the big Homelite geardrive on far left below the Mac 125.

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Top left is that the 125 yor selling
Yes.
Whats the big Homelite geardrive on far left below the Mac 125.
990G .... just got it and it is staying.
What's up with the little Echo with the white handguard? Second from the right, next to the wall. 280E?
There are three 452VL saws there...one wearing a bow with .325 chain. That particular 452 is staying...others could leave. Normally not a desire able saw but my grandfather had a 452VL growing up and dad had a 750EVL. Uncle stole the 452 and probably sold it for $50...another story for another day.
Is that a SP or CP 125?
The air filter cover says SP but it has a fully adjustable carb so anything is possible. I have never pulled the muffler to look.

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So obviously I have been slow updating.... still unpacking and such.

288 - sold
XL15 - sold
350 Husky - sold

Lee H

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
990G .... just got it and it is staying.

Oh well. I tried. If ya ever want to part with it you where i am.

Eccentric

Yes, we do have trees in Wyoming.
Local time
9:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
SP125 will have a button type comp release. CP125 will have a lever type DSP valve.

Jimmy remember that I asked you about that 990G a couple weeks or so ago... :cool: