Maxxis bravo HT 770

kfd518

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Has anyone run the Maxxis Bravo HT770 on their truck? I know their trailer tires are very highly rated but have been thinking about running these on the truck I tow our travel trailer with. I do not want the noise of an all terrain tire. I have been very happy with my Cooper HT3 tires for around 40k but it’s time to look into replacements and Cooper just keeps getting more and more proud of their tires. As a matter of fact the last 5 sets of light truck tires I have purchased have been cooper or cooper made but they have just gotten way to expensive at $350-375/axle SRW.
after working at Goodyear and all the warranties I had to do I will not run their tires at all.
Other suggestions are welcome as well. Also will only be choosing from LT tire sizes.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Goodyears are junk in my opinion too. Cooper tires have also gone downhill in quality over the years. My new favorite LT tire has been General. We also run firestones on our 1 tons and they are quiet up till the end.

Check out the General Grabber HTS.

kfd518

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Steve A former employer of mine ran ONLY general tires that has always stuck in the back of my mind. We fixed our own tires there as well and I don’t recall a single blow out, separation, nor puncture come to think of it. Which Firestone’s are y’all running?

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Firestone destination a/t. I think they have been replace by the a/t2 now.