Trader history (1)

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Brand new! Are you looking for a part number?
Not sure if there is even a part number on the filter.

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
What could happen?. Well i lathed mine to 9mm to use husky bar and chain.
The studs are only held in with tightening pressure and a lock-tight solution when first fitted and it has been known for the studs to become loose over time. Now depending on the individual and if there is any action to fix this or not the stud can keep walking out when the bar is taken of and on. As the thread is formed in the mag alloy case this can have a damaging effect over time that can end up in a stripped out thread upon tightening down on what is often a long and heavy bar so there is a tendency to do more than snug up the nuts.
The mechanical advantage of the bar acting as a holding spanner (in effect) when the studs have the 2 flats on them can be helpful.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is why husqvarna press in studs with boxed ends to keep them from turning are better imho. Although I always check the tightness time to time on saws with screw in studs and never had a problem (takes about 2 minutes with two bar nuts and two wrenches).

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
This is why husqvarna press in studs with boxed ends to keep them from turning are better imho. Although I always check the tightness time to time on saws with screw in studs and never had a problem (takes about 2 minutes with two bar nuts and two wrenches).
I do it twice then forgetaboutit.

He Jeff, buy semi chisel full comp for that 404 bar to kill stumps. Get a loop of RS for nice finish work or slabbing or jungle milling. Adjust it accordingly. It wipes out firewood all day long bucking big *s-word. Your gona love it on that haus.

qurotro

Cookie Cutter
Local time
10:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The studs are only held in with tightening pressure and a lock-tight solution when first fitted and it has been known for the studs to become loose over time. Now depending on the individual and if there is any action to fix this or not the stud can keep walking out when the bar is taken of and on. As the thread is formed in the mag alloy case this can have a damaging effect over time that can end up in a stripped out thread upon tightening down on what is often a long and heavy bar so there is a tendency to do more than snug up the nuts.
The mechanical advantage of the bar acting as a holding spanner (in effect) when the studs have the 2 flats on them can be helpful.
But the stihls stud are screw on too.. So..?

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I do it twice then forgetaboutit.

He Jeff, buy semi chisel full comp for that 404 bar to kill stumps. Get a loop of RS for nice finish work or slabbing or jungle milling. Adjust it accordingly. It wipes out firewood all day long bucking big *s-word. Your gona love it on that haus.
Yes sir.

kfd518

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Both filters are still in stock in Germany, as are the D009 Husky bar studs.

The D009 bar plate has gone NLA, before anyone asks.
If you happen to look at the back side of a used bar plate there may very well be an outline where the new holes need to be cut in.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just wanna say I ran @SOS Ridgerider ported 9010 cutting storm damage at his place... wow is all I have to say. It’s a modern saw with that “old school” torquey vibe to it. These things are just plain fun to run. A different feel to em than the common 395/660’s we all are familiar with.

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
4:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just wanna say I ran @SOS Ridgerider ported 9010 cutting storm damage at his place... wow is all I have to say. It’s a modern saw with that “old school” torquey vibe to it. These things are just plain fun to run. A different feel to em than the common 395/660’s we all are familiar with.

Yes very true three good saws in that class has anyone done a bore x stroke
Comparasion on these three

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I ran the Haus Smurf with black button top. It wants more of the same!