ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
9:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Correct. Good on him if these are those saws. That was a great deal and I’d be doing the same. I hate the mentality that what you paid is what it’s worth. Doesn’t matter what someone paid for something. It’s worth whatever someone else is willing to pay.
perfect reply @whitesnake too @Gullet answer ive built my business on buying and selling saws parts and accessories
axes and handles and everyone needs a payday high rollers and low ballers happen all the time
and this forum has some off the best buyers and sellers that you’ll find antwhere

whitesnake

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gotta love a 7900 collection. I’ve never run a 7300. But I have a 6400 and a 7900 and they’re probably my favorite saw chassis. I have no doubts the 7300 is a fantastic 70cc saw!

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
10:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gotta love a 7900 collection. I’ve never run a 7300. But I have a 6400 and a 7900 and they’re probably my favorite saw chassis. I have no doubts the 7300 is a fantastic 70cc saw!
The 73cc is best of her siblings, as if the crankcase was made for that displacement.
Between my PS-7300 & PS-7310 i prefer the latter, although in all fairness my PS-7300 has no MM yet while my PS-7310 does.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Funny how I just saw a post on FB for 3 Makitas 7900, 7300 and a 6100 for a $1000

In your area.... And ALL THREE for that price.

They came with 3 24" bars & chains and 2 20"' bars & chains as well. Thought you might want to look for them. Since you obviously like them.

In lake Ariel Pa.
Are you fúcking kidding me?!? Sabotaging another man’s for sale post is incredibly poor form and highly frowned upon here. Next time it happens bub I’ll hand out some time off. You copy?

East/West CADaddict

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Are you fúcking kidding me?!? Sabotaging another man’s for sale post is incredibly poor form and highly frowned upon here. Next time it happens bub I’ll hand out some time off. You copy?
I had no idea they were in the same saws. In fact I made my post before noticing he also.posted the 6100 saw also from the same posting. I wasn't until I had backed out and looked through the ads again were I in fact saw that he was sailing the exact same saws from the FB marketplace ad listing all three saws for a $1000. Hey im all for price gouging people.... It's capitalism right 👍🏿. I was originally trying to inform him he might want to look for the same saw in his area. I hadn't put 2 in 2 together until I saw the 6100 for sale. So my apologies bub

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
9:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The 73cc is best of her siblings, as if the crankcase was made for that displacement.
Between my PS-7300 & PS-7310 i prefer the latter, although in all fairness my PS-7300 has no MM yet while my PS-7310 does.
Yep agree totally with you Wilhelm

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had no idea they were in the same saws. In fact I made my post before noticing he also.posted the 6100 saw also from the same posting. I wasn't until I had backed out and looked through the ads again were I in fact saw that he was sailing the exact same saws from the FB marketplace ad listing all three saws for a $1000. Hey im all for price gouging people.... It's capitalism right 👍🏿. I was originally trying to inform him he might want to look for the same saw in his area. I hadn't put 2 in 2 together until I saw the 6100 for sale. So my apologies bub

And now your going to throw shade and spin bullshít… take a week off and think about it.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I had bought those saws, me personally I would've happily passed the saving on to fellow members. But that's just me.
This isn’t your saw or for sale post so it doesn’t matter what you would have done or not done. You think you have the right to come into another man’s thread and mess with his money. Unreal!

whitesnake

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Price gouging? Wtf is wrong with people. I don’t care if they got handed to him from a family member…It doesn’t mean he has to hand them away. Goods are worth what the market says they’re worth, or whatever someone is willing to pay. What the seller paid for them is irrelevant. Maybe I’m a bit sensitive on this topic as I make a living buying and selling. Primarily cars, trucks and motorcycles, and parts. But I’m licensed by the state to do so, pay lots of overhead to have that “luxury”, put in countless hours looking for “deals”, then repairs, recon, etc. I’ve literally had customers ask me what I paid, or assume what I paid, and that dictates what they’re willing to pay me. Absolutely blows my mind. I’m the one taking all the risk, investing my time and money, etc. Some people are clueless. And I’ll be the first one to help people if I can. I’ve changed countless flat tires on the side of the road, given rides for people that ran out of gas or broke down, etc. Even had a semi truck driver stranded near my shop one winter, brought him into my shop to warm up, grab some coffee, charge his phone etc. Then proceeded to grab a handful of tools and go see if I could get his truck running for him on the side of the highway in the winter. Drove him to a local Napa and got him new fuel filters at my cost. Did everything I could to try and get him back on the road and expecting nothing in return. I’ve been the guy on the side of the road before so I know the feeling. But I’ll be damned if people think they’re entitled to tell me how much I’m allowed to earn. I sure as hell don’t get butt hurt over everyone else’s paycheck every week. Sorry to make a short story long. Probably got a little off track. But hey we’re keeping the thread at the top! GLWS Dolmars are great saws!! 😁

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've spent my whole life, in every hobby I've ever been into, trying to find good deals to flip to support my hobby.
Who doesn't?
Shoot him an offer if your interested.

If the saw is worth the price it will sell.
If not it won't.
Thats how it works everywhere, doesn't matter where it came from or what it cost.
Well said brother I'd do and I do the same thing! One passion pays for the other one! Sometimes you have to buy more to get the one you want and then you sell the rest. Sometimes you make money sometimes you don't. Great saw Ernie good luck with the sale! You won't need it though!