Lutsen mn

ramrat

Circle T Outdoor Services
Local time
11:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone on this site go up to this area to fish or Hunt. Went up last fall to work on my neighbors property. Just wondering what the deer hunting is like? We are going up in June to start clearing for a small cabin and to do some fishing.

Johnmn

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone on this site go up to this area to fish or Hunt. Went up last fall to work on my neighbors property. Just wondering what the deer hunting is like? We are going up in June to start clearing for a small cabin and to do some fishing.
Beautiful area, it a little ways north of me. We try to go to Grand Marais every year camping and fishing. Can't comment on the deer hunting but there's lots of lakes.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When I lived in Thunder Bay Ontario we used to drive down to Duluth and stop in Lutsen to eat. No nicer spot to enjoy a meal than the Blue Fin dining room over looking the lake.

Don’t have any idea about hunting in the area but will be jealous of your vacation property.

ramrat

Circle T Outdoor Services
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The first picture is the lake from the property. The second picture is of the camp site we worked on last fall. The third picture is from the road that leads you to the property.

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
12:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The first picture is the lake from the property. The second picture is of the camp site we worked on last fall. The third picture is from the road that leads you to the property.
Looks like my kinda place. I’d be wanting to build a cabin and put in a dock.

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
12:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When I lived in Thunder Bay Ontario we used to drive down to Duluth and stop in Lutsen to eat. No nicer spot to enjoy a meal than the Blue Fin dining room over looking the lake.

Don’t have any idea about hunting in the area but will be jealous of your vacation property.
My great uncle lives in Thunder Bay

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My great uncle lives in Thunder Bay

I don’t know many people still there. I met my Ex Wife there and even all of her family has left. All the friends I made have moved on but they have some remaining family. I haven’t been back for 20 years since we took the oldest back to meet her family.