High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Looking for ms200t Z manual

R8183594

OPE Member
Local time
5:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I recently put together a farmertec ms200t kit. All went well except for a couple of revisions. One was in regards to the gas tank vent apparently there's a new design of that I just got back from my local steel distributor and a printed off a page which had the correct number for the new vent that attached to the end of the vent line. If anyone has a complete copy of this new IPL and service manual I would greatly appreciate a copy!

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I recently put together a farmertec ms200t kit. All went well except for a couple of revisions. One was in regards to the gas tank vent apparently there's a new design of that I just got back from my local steel distributor and a printed off a page which had the correct number for the new vent that attached to the end of the vent line. If anyone has a complete copy of this new IPL and service manual I would greatly appreciate a copy!
Check your inbox. No idea if it is what you need.

DND 9000

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The "new" vent you are talking about isn`t really new. That is around since 2005. For reference see TI 32.2005. That vent that is pushed on the end of the vent line has the number 0000 350 5802. It can only be used with the newer changed tank housing 1129 350 0806.

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Recheck your inbox. Sent a newer 200t ipl that has the vent number in DND 9000 post.