High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I always put an Elastostart Handle & Rope on the AM starters. My old bones seem to appreciate the little bit of cushion they provide.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I ONLY use Stihl Elastostart handles, the other fail in no time. But I put some of them in the Huztl AM recoils, and the recoils seem to hold up well with the Stihl Handle & Rope.

I tried 2 AM ones, one failed on the first pull, the other on the third! Conversely, my 044 is almost 24 years old and still has the original. Some things are worth paying for, and they don't cost that much (unlike the rest of the recoil).

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
While premature, figured I would make sure I could start the thing when done. Normally I would replace the starter rope right away. Figured seeing that this is a test bed, and easy to change if it failed, left it be. D handle is AM.

View attachment 74962
Oh dang me, now I got handle envy.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
12:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just a little update, sent the mock up and some parts off to another shop this morning to have some work done for me. He's been busy lately and has been reluctant to take it, so this morning I asked one more time, and it took so off it went. When it gets back, I'll get some pics of it and the next part of the processes as they go. Bearings should be in soon hopefully, if approved will be able to move forward, finally...

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just a little update, sent the mock up and some parts off to another shop this morning to have some work done for me. He's been busy lately and has been reluctant to take it, so this morning I asked one more time, and it took so off it went. When it gets back, I'll get some pics of it and the next part of the processes as they go. Bearings should be in soon hopefully, if approved will be able to move forward, finally...
Good can't wait to see how it turn's out.
I have to order another 365 for a friend several other guys are going to order different kits on their own.
i let them run mine and now they want them lol
They couldn't believe how inexpensive they are.