Jason's handiwork again..

Barneyrb

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, was talking with Randy about this 661 that Jason did. It ran good, but started speeding up at idle and spinning the chain. Being new with mtronics, I sought his advise. He suggested pressure/vac testing it. So I was tearing it down to do it and while removing the muffler the right bolt just didn't feel right. Would not come out with normal turning. So I put some pressure on it by pulling the muffler forward and fearing a stripped hole i finally got it out. Why I didn't notice this before I don't know. He evidently stripped the hole so he cut out behind the mounting hole and secured the muffler with a nut behind the cutout. Never mentioned it once during our transactions. I paid him good money for a good cylinder, not a jury rigged one. I know some people have had a lot more damage done, but the boy just boggles my mind! WTF. The piston has his trademark little scratches from shavings probably. I just hope that I can put a timesert in it..View attachment 88539

My apologies sir, we have railroaded the hell out of your thread and it jumped the tracks a long time ago. Again I do apologize.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
10:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
is there something wrong with my work that keeps people from sending saws to me?

How many times have I told you?????

You are the godfather of chainsaw porting, but you need a PR manager.

For a TM064 I can be that manager.

Ya feel me dad?

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm one chunky, hairy stripper...but the ladies just love my hair
Lol. Too funny. They love a working man.
You a Chippendale dancer Nick? Do a couple of "private" parties and you should have enough for a TM Saw. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk