srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
2:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like that one was ground through as well.

He was cutting traditional cylinder feed transfers in them and bypassing (possibly blocking) the front fed ones. There is no material there for the cylinder feed transfer so he was adding space with epoxy.

Manofstihl066

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
He was cutting traditional cylinder feed transfers in them and bypassing (possibly blocking) the front fed ones. There is no material there for the cylinder feed transfer so he was adding space with epoxy.
Yessir I gotcha. On mine, he said using aluminum flashing as a gasket was how he blocked the transfer port.

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm sure that he led you to believe that there isnt enough material there to feed them ........
If so, he was dead wrong, (again ....... as we've been finding that he has said ALOT of things that arent/werent true)
Mine is traditionally fed, has the origional blocked off, and I dont have any epoxy on muh transferrs Sir.
IMG_4701.JPG

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm sure that he led you to believe that there isnt enough material there to feed them ........
If so, he was dead wrong, (again ....... as we've been finding that he has said ALOT of things that arent/werent true)
Mine is traditionally fed, has the origional blocked off, and I dont have any epoxy on muh transferrs Sir.
View attachment 90191

Well I guess he wanted to make the lowers bigger.

Nice bar! LOL! :facepalm:

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Angry little bugger there Kevin. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk