High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

I've fallen in love ...

Mojo700

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
12:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Until now she’s been in Greece and I had only seen a few pics of her and heard about what a wonderful personality she has while I searched for hours and hours online for exactly her type. I dreamed of how perfect she would be for me. Well today she arrived in person. Kinda quiet at first, then I fed her and she came alive. I mean she’s mostly sweet, but when her blood is pumping, let me tell ya she has ATTITUDE! I mean if you end up on the wrong end of this German Dolly’s temper - you will be lucky to get to the emergency room. WOW!
I’m so glad she’s mine.
So I just wanted to leave a message to tell you guys that I might not be around here much for a while. For sure not this weekend- we’re gonna do it for the first time - I’m so excited. I really like to share that first experience out in the woods with nature surrounding us. Springtime in nature, the sounds, the smells, the oil dripping off that hot body of hers. I’m gonna give her the wood til she is screaming like a banshee and smoking! And then again and again. I’m not as young as I used to be, but if she puts a smile on my face like I think she will, my body will find the strength to keep going.
I wasn’t sure about sharing a photo of her. Especially not the photos floating around on the web where she’s naked as the day she came into the world. But I bought her a very fine outfit imported from Japan and made of the finest materials that should make you guys drool. Then, once you’ve seen her, maybe you’ll understand why I’d rather spend time with her out in the woods than just talking about it with all you jealous fools.
Have a great weekend!

My German dolly:

IMG_1322.JPG

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
She looks a lil sunburnt, but I'm diggin those big hips! That Grecian 'tude will probably make you wear ear plugs when she screams, but I'm sure your love for her will prevail. lol