TheDarkLordChinChin

My name Borat, I like you
Local time
6:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
amish clowns

I have a lot of respect for them, the way they have stuck to tradition and the old ways of doing things.
Sad to see them watering down their society though. Trucks, chainsaws, phones, internet, computers. Not really Amish anymore if they are doing that are they?

oldbitz

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think yah all could learn from this guy on what not to do to a 390..:risas3:

3:15 ish he pops the top off...

Oh and I do dislike spitting :mad:

Yeah ok so we use cylinder hones dry now, totally goes against everything I was taught as an apprentice mechanic. But I'm will to learn if I was taught wrong all those years ago.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah ok so we use cylinder hones dry now, totally goes against everything I was taught as an apprentice mechanic. But I'm will to learn if I was taught wrong all those years ago.

That really struck a chord with me as well

My mentors on engine building would have had my ass for that

Maybe the plated cylinders are different

My experience is all 4 stroke stuff

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

yeah that guy is just another clown as well. there everywhere, always have been

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
1:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That was interesting, expected the dimpled slug to be faster, now I wonder why golf balls are dimpled....things that make you go
i always thought they were just there for stability in the air, to help avoid the "knuckleball" effect. id have to imagine that with increased surface area you would have increased wind resistance. also, engineers have been working to perfect the exact #, shape and size of dimples on a golf ball for decades, not just randomly drilling holes of different sizes and makin youtube vids lol.

MG2186

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not sure what to say about this one, but this is the tinmule dominant saw. The owner is defending tinmule as a wicked saw builder (as is his right) but man the way that saw struggles in the wood I'm pretty sure I have a husky 236 floating around my shed somewhere that pulls just as well.
He best not bring that saw to any GTG’s and be crowing like that. He will be bit unhappy with the results! For being square chain, he better brush up on his filing also!

Fishercat

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I have a lot of respect for them, the way they have stuck to tradition and the old ways of doing things.
Sad to see them watering down their society though. Trucks, chainsaws, phones, internet, computers. Not really Amish anymore if they are doing that are they?
I just vacationed in PA Amish country. I learned a lot from the locals. A lot of that traditional stuff is put on for the tourists. They hide a lot of modern technology. I was also told the Amish teens are leaving the lifestyle in droves. Just what I heard.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just vacationed in PA Amish country. I learned a lot from the locals. A lot of that traditional stuff is put on for the tourists. They hide a lot of modern technology. I was also told the Amish teens are leaving the lifestyle in droves. Just what I heard.
their food sucks they have restaurants
Not far from me.

But the construction crews do good work.

Last edited:

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not sure what to say about this one, but this is the tinmule dominant saw. The owner is defending tinmule as a wicked saw builder (as is his right) but man the way that saw struggles in the wood I'm pretty sure I have a husky 236 floating around my shed somewhere that pulls just as well.
sounds like a friggin turd to me.

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

there getting rich hiding behind there religion

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stock is faster:)
If that saw has the dominant pop up piston plus the ih porting I’d not be bringing much attention to it, seems like it’s all revs and soon as dogged in it fell flat. Pretty sure a base deleted timing and muffler advanced 044 would take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.