Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Okie dokie....I do real good at bein shy and not sayin' nothin' but you krakt me up! Aww heck...let me enterduce me to yuns...I'm Kev....I'm about 400 miles west of MM on the Tn side a da river.. nice to meet you fellers!

Welcome to ope. I see this is your first post. Now forget shy....post up.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
7:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And everybody thought I was in the Sears catalog for the toys/wish book section...bring back dem hairy ‘70’s.

Then I’d give the catalogs a break and change up with the Farrah Fawcett/Linda Carter posters...it was all good!

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
8:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
↑↑↑ THIS!!! ↑↑↑

Just the stuff I got tired of getting out all the time to mess with saws and wackers. String trimmers for those not in the know. And I'll probably rearrange this 15 effing times till it's "right". My curse.View attachment 223247
I hear ya. Im always rearranging the garage but i think i got my work area down to where I like itIMG_20200209_133640.jpg

rjames

The clean beaver gets the wood
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My take on this deal. Keep on mind I have no skin in the game, mildly entertaining to watch tho.

WARNING: TLDR + HURT FEELERS, SNOWFLAKES STOP READING HERE.

Dude buys mastermind 390, runs the chit out of it, sells to other dude. Other dude runs it for awhile, develops run problem (most likely spark related). Other dude doesn't know Randy but hears about iron hoes. Sends saw to said YouTube saw messer upper. Ole Harv can't believe his good fortune, a REAL ported saw lands on his doorstep. Whoooo hooooo !!

Ole Harv feels out dude and realizes he doesn't know what he's got, figures he'll tell dude the jug is trash and he'll port a new one for the bargain price of 6 hundo.

Ole metal pony then decides he'll just keep "trashed" ported jug for "recycling purposes", then dicks up a highway p&c and doesn't even fix the run problem. Oooof.

This is a win-win for iron dork, he not only gets a real professional ported jug, he gets PAID to keep it. Holy hell.

OR, this could be an elaborate plan to get a free saw, once again preying on the generous guys at ope. Let's not forget the Jay em ess deal. This theory is a stretch, but you never know. My money is on theory #1.

I can't watch iron dukes videos, I tried to watch one but after 30 seconds I started to feel dumber so I had no choice but to shut it off.

My .02$

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Okie dokie....I do real good at bein shy and not sayin' nothin' but you krakt me up! Aww heck...let me enterduce me to yuns...I'm Kev....I'm about 400 miles west of MM on the Tn side a da river.. nice to meet you fellers!
Spent a couple of years living in Millington going to electrical/avionics schools in the Corps back in the mid-80’s at NAS Memphis/Millington. Had some crazy ass gal chasing, partying, hell raising times there.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I have a good idea based on the first IH thread. The deleted one.

Status
Not open for further replies.