Trader history (0)

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Hey folks.

I'm trying to get a 394 together for a "customer" that the local dealership partially disassembled to diagnose a few months back. They pulled the carb and I failed to notice till now that they didn't include the HD filter mount elbow and carb mounting screws in the bag of loose parts. I'm pretty irritated by this and really need these parts to get this saw back together and back to the owner. If anyone can help me I'd greatly appreciate it!

I have PayPal ready and need these parts ASAP as this is all I lack to get.this done.

Thanks!

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’d love to see these made up with velocity stacks. Someone on here is 3D printing them for other saws. We need to get him a sample to get the ball rolling.
I searched for quite a while to find the HD filter elbow on evil bay.

@dustinwilt68 may have an idea where to find one.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
12:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey folks.

I'm trying to get a 394 together for a "customer" that the local dealership partially disassembled to diagnose a few months back. They pulled the carb and I failed to notice till now that they didn't include the HD filter mount elbow and carb mounting screws in the bag of loose parts. I'm pretty irritated by this and really need these parts to get this saw back together and back to the owner. If anyone can help me I'd greatly appreciate it!

I have PayPal ready and need these parts ASAP as this is all I lack to get.this done.

Thanks!

I'd be at that dealer raising hell!

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks Dustin, your help is greatly appreciated.

Yeah Wayne, if it were more recent that they did this I would be there looking to recover those parts. Problem is they had this saw several months ago and they wouldn't have a clue at this point. I do still buy some parts there and generally have a good relationship with them and I'd like to keep it that way. Just couldn't have been worse small parts to lose, that's why I was upset. All good now, Dustin to the rescue!

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
12:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Dustin, your help is greatly appreciated.

Yeah Wayne, if it were more recent that they did this I would be there looking to recover those parts. Problem is they had this saw several months ago and they wouldn't have a clue at this point. I do still buy some parts there and generally have a good relationship with them and I'd like to keep it that way. Just couldn't have been worse small parts to lose, that's why I was upset. All good now, Dustin to the rescue!

Good thing Dustin doesn't like high tops.

And since I have my tin foil hat on, it just seems strange that a NLA part is missing. Nothing is random.

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I hear ya bud. Some people completely suck, no doubt about it