High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

I'm poor and I keep breaking my riding mower

tp2177

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I've always been told by my dad the cranks and counterweights usually come apart for people who never idle down once they cut the blades off and are just moving the mower around. Don't have to be full throttle for the motor to move I usually just have half throttle if the blades are off. Dad is a diesel/gas mechanic for 40+ years and has a degree. Been yelled at many times when I was young for forgetting to cut the throttle down but we got over 3k hours out of that Kawasaki. Engines don't like full throttle with no load on them.

Edit: also never just sit there with your motor going full throttle and nothing going on may hold up for a while but will eventually come apart on you.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
2:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've always been told by my dad the cranks and counterweights usually come apart for people who never idle down once they cut the blades off and are just moving the mower around. Don't have to be full throttle for the motor to move I usually just have half throttle if the blades are off. Dad is a diesel/gas mechanic for 40+ years and has a degree. Been yelled at many times when I was young for forgetting to cut the throttle down but we got over 3k hours out of that Kawasaki. Engines don't like full throttle with no load on them.

Edit: also never just sit there with your motor going full throttle and nothing going on may hold up for a while but will eventually come apart on you.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yup ^^^^^^^^