Hybrid Time

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
7:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
True, but the factory did some balancing already.

Why not forego the expense and time and just try to approximate the weight of the slug the factory intended to be used with that crank?

FWIW, the factory 272 Meteor is around the same weight as the OEM 046 piston. The machine work lightens it down to 044 OeM slug specs.
I agree, just sayin it’s probly still a ways off from true balance

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
True, but the factory did some balancing already.

Why not forego the expense and time and just try to approximate the weight of the slug the factory intended to be used with that crank?

FWIW, the factory 272 Meteor is around the same weight as the OEM 046 piston. The machine work lightens it down to 044 OeM slug specs.
Witch makes it balanced because it was intended for that particular wait hence the reason why the big bore setup you do have low vibe. Good work doc. :beer-toast1:

Master Bud II

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Funny you should ask Heef.
I always felt the "tall ones" were the "easy" ones... at the club anyway. Only "Really" tall guys would approach a tall girl because of the height issue. Not me...I bee lined for them and waited for the goofy tall bastards to "knock me off my perch".... Little Italian dudes always hit hard. Some of the tallest trees have the best fruit.

Hey, That Sounds like Like Me !!! I'm 6'-5"... But I'm Paying The Price for It Now. 3 Back Surgery's, and At Least 1 More to Go...

P.S. I Love TALL Girls In HIGH Heels !!!
Throw in Red Hair, and I'm A Goner !!!
Red Heads Will Be The Death of Me !!!

Last edited: