Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Mastermind Randy My IP Address would be one that comes from the Comcast Sterling, MA headend. Any IP that's not in that region would not be me if there are any active sessions as me besides something from Sterling, MA area. Cheers.

Found an ip address on your account from a proxy server. Banned it....but there are a million more.

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
8:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I learned to snowboard there, used to ski there all the time, riding the lifts with snow boarders. Asked them lots of questions, they all said don't let the board run flat, keep it on an edge.

They were right. Of course I had to see why. Seems the board can rotate when you run it flat, then the lead edge catches, and you faceplant face first down hill. Only took once!!

Are you from the area now? Will have to keep you in mind for area GTGs if they start happening again after this ridiculous pandemic!

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Are you from the area now? Will have to keep you in mind for area GTGs if they start happening again after this ridiculous pandemic!
Moved to TN and have not looked back. I have friends up there and they tell me about all the restrictions you all have. Everything down here is open, has been open, and looks like going to stay open. Some wear masks, but I don't see it being required anywhere. Will have to go to a gtg down here, but you never know!

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Found an ip address on your account from a proxy server. Banned it....but there are a million more.

I think I'm all good -- I had about 1 minute I couldn't get to OPE forum -- closed all browsers, logged back in, and verified everything in my profile hasn't been mucked with.
I think the idiot is gone.

Thanks a bunch Randy!

My 1991 262 w/ KS + 87 carb you did for me years ago is still a thrill to run... Tore through cutting up 2 oaks just a couple of weeks ago and it was smoking my 372 my buddy was running.
The carb was hosed a while back and got a bit of transfer on the cylinder from lean run or whatever. I cleaned it up, put a new piston in, and rebuilt the carb and since then she's back to just rippin. Love that saw.

Take care.

ryder1976

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
7:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like Bro Bro needs a personal invitation to one of your next GTG’s. I would pay good money for that video!

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@cuinrearview

I was talking with Steve-O about this on the phone while I was PM’ng Hanoi Jane here, and while I was responding to you in the thread…buying some time to make sure this was just another horseshitt scam.
I was all set to turn the dial to 11 on your ass then my friend from Tennessee showed up. Got BSing and forgot all about this impending circus. Looks like you degenerates had a good time.

So saying bro is off the table now?

That's gonna cut my vocabulary substantially.
4qlmvg.jpg

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was all set to turn the dial to 11 on your ass then my friend from Tennessee showed up. Got BSing and forgot all about this impending circus. Looks like you degenerates had a good time.

View attachment 325568
Absolutely, thank God yer buddy from Tennessee just happened to showed up...your dial was only gonna get turned up to getting f'd outta $200. Lol