huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
9:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here’s the PayPal info that was sent to me in the PM…and a following sentence with ‘please’ in it three times. Lol

jouney.sarabia08@gmail.com

send please $200 F&F and let me know please. send ship adress here please.
Shoulda got tiddy pics from Sara

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here’s the PayPal info that was sent to me in the PM…and a following sentence with ‘please’ in it three times. Lol

jouney.sarabia08@gmail.com

send please $200 F&F and let me know please. send ship adress here please.

Is there a way to let PayPal know that someone is running scams with this account? Anyone know?

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow. Miss you guys! Now that my account is secure I'll have to get back on here more often.

Huge thank you to Kevin Levanway for reaching out on FB and also Mike! @Canadian farm boy and @huskyboy Mason! Thank you guys for watchin out for me!

Boy that dude made me look like the biggest douche bag.... Geeeezus....

You buys know me.... "BRO BRO BRO" ... That Bro can haul his ass for a ride on that fake 562... Yikes!

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It just got really funny.

We’re all gonna end up in hell
Dude, I deal with Indians all the time. Most are really nice and make great Americans. There are some that suck, just like any other group. We have to learn to laugh at each other as well as ourselves. Anybody that is offended can .......

Wait for it....

GFY!

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone else even mildly amused that one of the smartest computer guys on the forum got hacked?

Hope you’re doing well Erik.

I know! I used my "I don't care if other people know" password and went with the idea that most people would probably not know my username to try w/ my password that originally got out from LinkedIn getting hacked many years ago. LinkedIn's actual password file got stolen... and I think they were stored in clear text.

I've since enabled 2 step verification (text message or google authenticator app) for everything that supports it...

Just never worried much about OPE and then some clown makes up his fake 562... Good LORD!

So now I have 2 step verify on for OPE and will do the same over on arborist site (I couldn't figure out my password so had to do an e-mail reset link and then account got locked from too any attempts, but the password is changed to something I know so once the lock wears off I can go in there and enable 2 step).

Once again -- I miss you guys.

We gotta have a GTG sometime hopefully somewhere in new england area or if the upstate NY gets going again...

Cheers!