SELLING Husqvarna 394

Trader history (0)

TIMBER BEAR

Active OPE Member
Local time
11:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
He should have gotten it today also it would have shipped faster but when doing video something on sprocket side causing chain to throw was going to fix it lighting said not to after about a week so I shipped it got it back and shipped it again

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
6:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He should have gotten it today also it would have shipped faster but when doing video something on sprocket side causing chain to throw was going to fix it lighting said not to after about a week so I shipped it got it back and shipped it again

Translation?

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It finally showed up Friday.

Ok first off I said just ship the broken part replacements with the saw. I don't think you tried to fix a damn thing and the rim is jammed against the saw, no float. Its not split like you said it was. Does not look like you tried to pull off the clutch.

Make damn sure when you open your mouth it's not more BS falling out if it. Like telling me you didn't ship the HD 084 filter base because I have an attitude, right. You caused every problem yourself. And, your arrogant.

Oh btw did you get your parts shipped to IH? Last phone call to you I was wasting your time, remember?
You had to call him, then go right away to get your parts packed and shipped to him.

jk14

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Ok first off I said just ship the broken part replacements with the saw. I don't think you tried to fix a damn thing and the rim is jammed against the saw, no float. Its not split like you said it was. Does not look like you tried to pull off the clutch.

Make damn sure when you open your mouth it's not more BS falling out if it. Like telling me you didn't ship the HD 084 filter base because I have an attitude, right. You caused every problem yourself. And, your arrogant.

Oh btw did you get your parts shipped to IH? Last phone call to you I was wasting your time, remember?
You had to call him, then go right away to get your parts packed and shipped to him.

So it took a month to get the saw, and all his excuses are BS. what a dousche bag. Glad you at least got the damn saw finally Ken. Hopefully you can get it sorted out without putting too much into it.

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Be sure to use the site’s rating system.
Does the saw run?
P&C look good?

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Run-On Sentence 101 only had to deal with returned saws that he shipped ‘ten times’ in the past. Generally takes the average idiot 15-20 times before they get the ‘drain all the damn oil/gas outta the thing’ theory down.

Good to hear ya got the saw Ken...albeit sounds like what arrived was prob a little diff than what was described condition-wise.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Run-On Sentence 101 only had to deal with returned saws that he shipped ‘ten times’ in the past. Generally takes the average idiot 15-20 times before they get the ‘drain all the damn oil/gas outta the thing’ theory down.

Good to hear ya got the saw Ken...albeit sounds like what arrived was prob a little diff than what was described condition-wise.
whats the problem with run on sentences and no punctuation or whatever the hell else you wanna say lol well llet me know slacker lol

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
whats the problem with run on sentences and no punctuation or whatever the hell else you wanna say lol well llet me know slacker lol
Your new avatar pic is priceless rof
Talk about a rough and hateful happy ending. Glad that’s over.
This isn't over....ketchup mang

Tit has just begun.

Seriously

I'm not going to fire it up yet fan boy.

First, the fuel gets sucked out for inspection. Might pull the recoil first, clean and go through it, like usual. Check the flywheel nut. Off, look tighten done. Real simple. Then go over all the important screws to fire it up. Might just pull the clutch and see whatz up in there.
Plug seal IS the first issue so the jug might have to come off anyway. Mufflers coming off soon.

Edit:
Missed a comma ;)