High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
1:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Where did you fish??
Guide?? Whats that?

LOL. Lake Broken Bow in SE Oklahoma, about 3 hours from me.

A guide is a person with a $70K boat, an endless supply of fishing poles, fishing line, and fishing lures. He knows where all the fish are and what they are biting. He makes the loan and insurance payments on said boat. He does all maintenance and repairs on said boat. Oh, and he cleans my fish. All of this in exchange for cash. Then i can go home and go back to cutting wood, going to charity cuts, going to GTGs, watching Sam play basketball, Isaac play soccer, and eat the fish.

Last edited:

cobey

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

A guide is a person with a $70K boat, an endless supply of fishing poles, fishing line, and fishing lures. He knows where all the fish are and what they are biting. He makes the loan and insurance payments on said boat. He does all maintenance and repairs on said boat. Oh, and he cleans my fish. All of this in exchange for cash. Then i can go home and go back to cutting wood, going to charity cuts, going to GTGs, watching Sam play basketball, Isaac play soccer, and eat the fish.
Look like a good time!!
I thought about getting a guide on real
Trout waters or for stripers
But too rich for my blood.
Them were nice fish you all got

cobey

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Btw... no shame in learning from
Someone who is good!!

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

This reminds me of my uncles friend Raymond. I was told how awesome he was at fishing. Raymond beans the hell out of his "marked" spot:facepalm:

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have been watching this evilbay seller in Overland Park.

Has a chit ton of crap at near new saw prices.
Stihl 056 AV Chainsaw - Project Saw / Parts Saw - Muscle Saw - SHIPS FAST https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/264257340499

I messaged him a question on the 056. If it has spark or not. 99% likely it don’t.

We’ll see if he gives an honest answer.[emoji848]

[emoji48]

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag