High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I tend to repeat myself with some members of this crew as they may be a little ‘slow’ in the uptake 😂
I won't take that personally, since 2 weeks from tomorrow is 52nd anniversary of cracking my skull, having broke stuff taken out and brain damage. Looks okay operates slow underneath the dental plastic plate.
On a completely different subject; I remember loading a van seriously. Aging diminished my motivation some 20240401_143235.jpg but no other wood vultures got to the very wet bonfire fuel. Prolly early winter 2025 at earliest
Oh well indications are that getting older beats alternative

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 414473
View attachment 414474
View attachment 414475
View attachment 414476
Looks like early morning bite is good trolling Eagle Rock. Shut off about 11:30, but still picked up a few here and there. @Sawdust Man still wanting to go?
Nice catch!

Yes, I'm still hoping to make it work.
I think I'm currently available Thursday Friday or Saturday, but I'm needing to get ahold of a guy tomorrow to find out for sure.
Looking like pleasant weather Thursday, then a bit warmer Fri & Sat.

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice catch!

Yes, I'm still hoping to make it work.
I think I'm currently available Thursday Friday or Saturday, but I'm needing to get ahold of a guy tomorrow to find out for sure.
Looking like pleasant weather Thursday, then a bit warmer Fri & Sat.
Depending on what rain we get will make it as to whether I have Saturday available. Waiting to see what, if anything, these storms bring us.