High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
9:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm thinking crappie or maybe walleye, but spoonbill would be cool too.
Mainly I just want to catch fish that are good eating.......I really don't have a clue when it comes to fishing.
I'm planning to bring my 15 yr old son, he's desperately needing to catch a fish.....even a carp or sucker would make his day.
Cape fair looks like a good halfway-place to meet up, so if you think we'll catch something in that area let's go for it.
We can be there as early as necessary.
Main thing with Cape Fair would be the opportunity to catch some spoonbill, I haven't spent very much time on the water there. If its not a problem we should probably hit Eagle Rock like I did Monday since you are wanting some crappie/walleye. I don't usually target walleye, just catch some from time to time. I will try to roll from the house about 5:30 since it will take me just a bit hauling the boat through the hills.

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Main thing with Cape Fair would be the opportunity to catch some spoonbill, I haven't spent very much time on the water there. If its not a problem we should probably hit Eagle Rock like I did Monday since you are wanting some crappie/walleye. I don't usually target walleye, just catch some from time to time. I will try to roll from the house about 5:30 since it will take me just a bit hauling the boat through the hills.
Okay, you da boss.👍
What time will that put you at eagle Rock?

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
G-afternoon folks. Windy here as well, good part of the wind for me was it warmed up the garage within minutes after opening the doors a while back. It's a very pleasant low 50's f here.