High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've never had anything from Starbucks, just home made black....still doesn't do it for me.
Cream and sugar for me.
Open a fresh can of coffee, the most wonderful smell on earth.
Fix a pot of coffee still the most wonderful smell on earth.
Drink it black? Sorry guys, not for me. I don’t know how you all do it.

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cream and sugar for me.
^^^^
This.
Real, fresh raw jersey cream.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cream and sugar for me.
Now, with that being said, my daughter walks around with a pot of black coffee going intravenously about all the time. She must get it from my mother who did the same thing.
Or maybe it was from her time in the Army Reserve. (She was an MP).

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now, with that being said, my daughter walks around with a pot of black coffee going intravenously about all the time. She must get it from my mother who did the same thing.
Or maybe it was from her time in the Army Reserve. (She was an MP).
Reminds me of a story she told me when she was an MP and at her 2 week summer drill. Her unit was trained in Enemy Prisoner of War control.
Other units had been assigned to be EPOW’s and were being kept in a wired off area. She was patrolling the perimeter. A certain POW was making her life difficult. My daughter is 5’4” at 120lbs. This guy was 6’5” and outweighed her by at least 100lbs. They were toe to toe in a tense situation when her sergeant asked what she was going to do. As soon as her sergeant asked the question this POW was leveled out 4 foot in the air, slammed face first in the dirt with her in the middle of his back in the process of dislocating his shoulder. The guy was screaming in pain. Sergeant says “Your hurting him, private “. She replies back, “That’s how I was trained, Sergeant “. Sergeant says back to her,”Carry on Private” and walks away.
Daughter dislikes M16’s, qualified expert on her 9mm Berretta and loves a nightstick.

WoodAbuser

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Reminds me of a story she told me when she was an MP and at her 2 week summer drill. Her unit was trained in Enemy Prisoner of War control.
Other units had been assigned to be EPOW’s and were being kept in a wired off area. She was patrolling the perimeter. A certain POW was making her life difficult. My daughter is 5’4” at 120lbs. This guy was 6’5” and outweighed her by at least 100lbs. They were toe to toe in a tense situation when her sergeant asked what she was going to do. As soon as her sergeant asked the question this POW was leveled out 4 foot in the air, slammed face first in the dirt with her in the middle of his back in the process of dislocating his shoulder. The guy was screaming in pain. Sergeant says “Your hurting him, private “. She replies back, “That’s how I was trained, Sergeant “. Sergeant says back to her,”Carry on Private” and walks away.
Daughter dislikes M16’s, qualified expert on her 9mm Berretta and loves a nightstick.
Remind me not to piss her off.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cream and sugar for me.
I used to use a creamer. I liked one and my wife liked a different one. She would use all of hers then use all of mine; and then wouldn't replace them. It pissed me off to no end. A couple of years ago, I quit using creamer so I never have to go to the refrigerator to see my creamer container empty and want to choke her. I don't mind good black coffee, been drinking it straight ever since. I prefer light to medium. Never found a dark coffee I liked. With that said, I like coffee in every form: straight, with creamer, with sugar, Latte, Frappe, iced, coffee ice cream, coffee candy. It is like bacon, just bring it.

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I used to use a creamer. I liked one and my wife liked a different one. She would use all of hers then use all of mine; and then wouldn't replace them. It pissed me off to no end. A couple of years ago, I quit using creamer so I never have to go to the refrigerator to see my creamer container empty and want to choke her.

This sounds vaguely familiar ….

I completely understand.

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I used to use a creamer. I liked one and my wife liked a different one. She would use all of hers then use all of mine; and then wouldn't replace them. It pissed me off to no end. A couple of years ago, I quit using creamer so I never have to go to the refrigerator to see my creamer container empty and want to choke her. I don't mind good black coffee, been drinking it straight ever since. I prefer light to medium. Never found a dark coffee I liked. With that said, I like coffee in every form: straight, with creamer, with sugar, Latte, Frappe, iced, coffee ice cream, coffee candy. It is like bacon, just bring it.
You sound like a addict. 😉😉

BrettL

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It burns better than snow.

That’s good enough for me.
My mom has a wood burning stove. If the smaller stuff with a lot of sapwood is junk, I'll save it for my brother's fireplace. The bigger pieces are 90% heartwood and should burn well. I wish I'd had the equipment to mill the big ones. Fortunately, the guy whose property they're on is going to mill the biggest stuff for furniture.