High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have you ever tried metal detectors? Do they work?
They do. I used my dads metal detector when I was about 8, dug a hole in the yard about 2’ in diameter & about 12” deep. I found a plowshare, also found out that Dad was not very impressed with my find and even less impressed by the crater in the yard.

I still don’t like metal detectors….

Oh, I’m sorry Thomas you were talking about metal detectors for logs weren’t you.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They do. I used my dads metal detector when I was about 8, dug a hole in the yard about 2’ in diameter & about 12” deep. I found a plowshare, also found out that Dad was not very impressed with my find and even less impressed by the crater in the yard.

I still don’t like metal detectors….

Oh, I’m sorry Thomas you were talking about metal detectors for logs weren’t you.
I was, but I loved your metal detector story. No apology needed :)

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
At the end of coffee consumption, I'll switch it up sometimes and have what I call a mug of weekender coffee. A good bit of Irish cream added. But only on the last cup. Whats the saying a good shot makes the coffee go down (much quicker). ☕

BrettL

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been selling junk on ebay since '09 I believe.
To date, we have sold around 20k items on there.
It definitely works, but I could tell some stories that would make your blood boil.....

Ebay's doctrine goes something like this;

Sellers are all liars & thieves, buyers are always right, and ebay is the supreme ruler of the universe.
Those few, inevitable bad experiences are what worries me. I'd make a lot more on saws on ebay than selling local but a couple scammers could cancel out that extra money. I'll probably just stick to local craigslist and Facebook. Craigslist is a lot of scammers and tire kickers though.

WoodAbuser

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
At the end of coffee consumption, I'll switch it up sometimes and have what I call a mug of weekender coffee. A good bit of Irish cream added. But only on the last cup. Whats the saying a good shot makes the coffee go down (much quicker). ☕
Health food?

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those few, inevitable bad experiences are what worries me. I'd make a lot more on saws on ebay than selling local but a couple scammers could cancel out that extra money. I'll probably just stick to local craigslist and Facebook. Craigslist is a lot of scammers and tire kickers though.
I've been happy with selling stuff here on ope, I don't get as much as I can on ebay but there's no selling fees, and if there is a problem it's easy to work it out with the buyer.
Ebay fees are around 20% so I can sell something here for 20% less and do just as well.....I figure even 25-30% less is still worth not dealing with ebay's garbage.