High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 407251

Burned another one yesterday..

2 rabbits and 4 coons outta this one.

4 more piles to go.
I see you are doing your part to help the global warming/climate change… :rolleyes:

Any of the critters on fire or smoking when they finally decided to vacate?

Always a sight to see a coon running with its tail on fire or a rabbit leaving a smoke trail.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That looks very tasty.

My youngest daughter‘s boyfriend made some squirrel dumplings. She tried a couple bites & said it tasted good but couldn’t get past it being squirrel.

View attachment 407253
One of the welcome to springtime GTG's (more of a drunk fest most years) had a crowd favorite that was called roadkill stew. It was different every year.

The kettle was more than 30gallons. No pictures, as this was in the early 1980's

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I see you are doing your part to help the global warming/climate change… :rolleyes:

Any of the critters on fire or smoking when they finally decided to vacate?

Always a sight to see a coon running with its tail on fire or a rabbit leaving a smoke trail.
Some try to vacate early, others wait till the bitter end.. none have been on fire yet..

The heat is so intense it just runs em out.

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
👍
Do you eat em? any good?
We do eat them and they are best fresh. That one we let go yesterday, just not feeling like cleaning one. Got to clean off the dark meat from it or you will end up with a terrible tasting fillet. Oily so they smoke quite well. They have them in Table Rock and the season runs March 15 to April 30. They don't hit hooks, you have to snag them.

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning!
Turning white outside this morning.
Steve, I've been at Corwin doing pre purchase and mechanical inspections several times lately. I'll have to look around for you.
I bought a chainsaw mill and mounted the CS8000 with a 36" bar to it. I figured that it was the most expendable saw at this time. It handles it fairly well. Screenshot_2024-02-12-07-59-03-95_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That looks very tasty.

My youngest daughter‘s boyfriend made some squirrel dumplings. She tried a couple bites & said it tasted good but couldn’t get past it being squirrel.

View attachment 407253
I have a friend that was a missionary in Costa Rica. There was not much that he had not eaten, including cat and dog. The one thing he could not get past was monkey. He said it looked like a human kid on the table!!!

EDIT: He was hiking 1-2 days into the jungle to minister in villages that were not accessible by ordinary means (no roads, no trains, no airstrip, etc). And would spend lengthy periods of time there. A lot of things he ate in the jungle were not considered normal in the cities

Last edited: