High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
8:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Been a few weeks so I hooked up the boat last night. Going to hit some spoonbills on Grand tomorrow.
I only got 3 bass yesterday..

Cold front moved in and they weren’t as active as I had hoped..
But they tasted great. That water is still real cold.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What have you gotten done on the engine rebuild?
Cleaned the pistons and ring grooves, ready for installation. Got the crankshaft installed and bolts torqued. Virtually every engine in the last 20 years years use TTY head bolts (torque to Yield) Triton engines also use TTY on the main bearings and connecting rods. (Only available from Ford) This is the second Triton I’ve done. The first was in my Van, V-10. The Van engine had 440k on it. One thing I’ve noticed about them is it appears Ford used Nikasyl on the cylinder walls. Both engines, on taredown, had no ring ridge and no cylinder taper. Stock bore size top to bottom. All I had to do was hone the cylinders.
Crankshaft still at stock specs.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe Jason has contact information for Semotony?

Jason used to go by plcnut but I can’t find him in the member directory?

Haven’t seen Jason post in awhile either.

Have you talked to him lately @Workshop
Jason and family is currently in Mexico doing missionary work. They will be there approximately 1year? He is on Facebook.

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jason and family is currently in Mexico doing missionary work. They will be there approximately 1year? He is on Facebook.

You beat me to it.
That’s where I they are. Jason was telling me about it last spring when I delivered that square grinder to him.

Junk Meister

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Sawdust Man when you hit fence wire during a cut like shown is that instant death of the saw band?
It depends... fortunately wire is much softer than most fasteners....nails, staples, screws....this one wasn't too bad, so a normal sharpening outta fix it up pretty well.

It also helps that I was almost all the way thru the cut so I didn't have to do much cutting after the iron deposit, that heats up the teeth and really rounds em over.

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMG_20240210_121258.jpg
Hard to find yesterday, but one decent fish. One other small one was it for the day, but I got out on the water for a bit. Couple of weeks ago they were schooled up in deeper water and with the new murky water flowing in, it is letting them scatter a bit.

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 407242
Hard to find yesterday, but one decent fish. One other small one was it for the day, but I got out on the water for a bit. Couple of weeks ago they were schooled up in deeper water and with the new murky water flowing in, it is letting them scatter a bit.
👍
Do you eat em? any good?