High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
5:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mizzou is stinking up the Cotton Bowl...

It’s not like the butteyes are lighting it up either.

Well, well, the Tigers woke up.
You totally lost me there Jim...thought maybe it was some kind of secret society jargon....
But, after a bit of google fu, it appears you may be talking some type of sports.....

Sports are less than nothing in my world....

Good morning everybody!
looks like good working weather today, with a high of 53.... allegedly..

Last edited:

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You totally lost me there Jim...thought maybe it was some kind of secret society jargon....
But, after a bit of google fu, it appears you may be talking some type of sports.....

Sports are less than nothing my world....

Good morning everybody!
looks like good working weather today, with a high of 53.... allegedly..

Nothing wrong with that, there are far more important things than sports in the world.

I have really started enjoying college softball & baseball. I like the smaller college football, less transferring & politics in it.

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So the kitchen counter for a shooting bench works pretty well. 22 & 17 are very acceptable. The 257 Roberts: behind the gun not too bad, the spotter off to the side, holy cow that’s redonkerous…

WoodAbuser

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just got back from 2 days at my cabin. Been about 4 months since I was able to go. Life got in the way big time. The last 20 miles or so on the way home were like an ice rink. Saw several folks that don't know how to drive on it. They did know how to slide into other vehicles tho. Just glad to be home. Have a good nite all.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Just got back from 2 days at my cabin. Been about 4 months since I was able to go. Life got in the way big time. The last 20 miles or so on the way home were like an ice rink. Saw several folks that don't know how to drive on it. They did know how to slide into other vehicles tho. Just glad to be home. Have a good nite all.
Similar on our drive, started mist 25miles from home with 27f temps, stopped to fuel up, and gusty winds for last 18miles. I was getting moved through 2 of 3 lanes with the glaze on the road. Last 7 miles were maybe 25mph at best. And I don't like to pucker like that. . .

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Similar on our drive, started mist 25miles from home with 27f temps, stopped to fuel up, and gusty winds for last 18miles. I was getting moved through 2 of 3 lanes with the glaze on the road. Last 7 miles were maybe 25mph at best. And I don't like to pucker like that. . .
Y'all need to move south.....we don't do that kinda weather down here....👎

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Y'all need to move south.....we don't do that kinda weather down here....👎
You missed 1981 IIRC . I Mesured 24 " on sidewalk out front. Official 20" at St. Louis airport. Real interesting same employee at 7-11 for 30 hours since snow removal equipment was less than needed

WoodAbuser

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Glad you made it home safe.