High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My latest project find. Seeing how there’s no room under the tree it’ll just have to stay out in the shed and the boss of the house won’t know. According to the radio show Garage Logic, if a man has something on the property past three days, his wife has to let him keep it. So I should be good to go View attachment 401530View attachment 401531
ive got one of those as well. was the first new saw my dad ever bought. ive been able to keep it running over the years. very nice saw!

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning everybody.
Merry Christmas.
Surprised my oldest Granddaughter, Tyra, last night. She had turned 21 several months ago and just got her drivers license a few days ago but her mom or dad have to take her to work and she will be starting college this spring.
Well, the problem is she doesn’t have a car.
She still doesn’t. I gave her a truck. To say she was excited would be an understatement.

WoodAbuser

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning everybody.
Merry Christmas.
Surprised my oldest Granddaughter, Tyra, last night. She had turned 21 several months ago and just got her drivers license a few days ago but her mom or dad have to take her to work and she will be starting college this spring.
Well, the problem is she doesn’t have a car.
She still doesn’t. I gave her a truck. To say she was excited would be an understatement.
Did you put a big ribbon on it?

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yesterday afternoon, I got ambitious and put a coat of ceramic wax on one of the cars while sitting in the driveway. How many times do ya get to do that kind of outdoor activity this time of year while living on the north side of Minneapolis, MN on Dec 24th.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yesterday afternoon, I got ambitious and put a coat of ceramic wax on one of the cars while sitting in the driveway. How many times do ya get to do that kind of outdoor activity this time of year while living on the north side of Minneapolis, MN on Dec 24th.
Not very often..