High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do any of yall here have a kubota skidsteer the family is thinking about getting a newer stidsteer and thinking about a kubota

I don’t have a kubota. Currently have a cat 299c and a Takeuchi tl150. As far as buying a new machine with emissions I’d say the kubota or Takeuchi would be my choice. Although the new case minatour is a monster and has great reviews. But going back to the kubota. A good friend of mine bought a svl-95 series 2 new. High flow cab machine. Hes got over 1k hrs on it and the only thing he had trouble with was a def tank heater that was under warranty. Good machines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t have a kubota. Currently have a cat 299c and a Takeuchi tl150. As far as buying a new machine with emissions I’d say the kubota or Takeuchi would be my choice. Although the new case minatour is a monster and has great reviews. But going back to the kubota. A good friend of mine bought a svl-95 series 2 new. High flow cab machine. Hes got over 1k hrs on it and the only thing he had trouble with was a def tank heater that was under warranty. Good machines.

My bobcat has almost 10k hrs and nothing major just minor stuff

Sent from Hoskey Hills

Bryan Newton

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

We have an asv sr80 with tracks currently but it's getting some age on it and it's hard to get hydraulic filters and hoses for dealer item and even our closed dealer has to order them if they can and then they have to come from the east coast somewhere
When year did they start requiring them to have emissions or def systems on them

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good afternoon.
I had my tree guy drop a good sized oak that was dying beside the house.
52558233d253382a55c4473ce0c2540b.jpg
5db1106d265f338648491c01578f9cb1.jpg
9ec7cccf2842294e77666a01e31a02c0.jpg
06fe441fe8151f5d36c81d1d563aee9f.jpg

Sent from my LE2117 using Tapatalk
A bucket truck would have taken those dorks half the time...

But if they did that, they couldn’t play in the branches...

Those climbing guys go to great extents to make a production out of stuff.. lol... I think they like the feel of the saddle on their junk..

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My bobcat has almost 10k hrs and nothing major just minor stuff

Sent from Hoskey Hills

I like my 06 300
Ergonomics
No emissions bs
And no joy sticks
We have a 750 with joys and I hate that thing
I’ll just keep fixing mine when it needs it [emoji106]

Sent from Hoskey Hills

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have an asv sr80 with tracks currently but it's getting some age on it and it's hard to get hydraulic filters and hoses for dealer item and even our closed dealer has to order them if they can and then they have to come from the east coast somewhere
When year did they start requiring them to have emissions or def systems on them

Around 11-12 for most of the major brands seems to be. Some may be without up to ‘13. If you are wanting the best pre emissions machine. In my opinion I’d look for a tl150 with cab or a gehl ctl80 same machine. Yanmar motor. They are tanks. You can get them with full cabs and high flow as well. I had the opportunity to buy a low hour ctl80 3 yrs ago and have kicked myself for not. And yes others have mentioned the raise up front door. That is supper handy. The cat swings out like Deere and bobcat. They keep out dust good but can only open it if the arms are up or all the way down. I’ve had to use the emergency exit on mine when I blew a final drive hose with the arms up driving into a pile of dirt. I have to take the front door off quite a bit if the job requires me to get in and out with the arms lifting up something a foot or two off the ground. They all have their specific advantages and disadvantages. I haven’t found a machine that is exactly what I like. My cat has been ok. But I miss the ctl70 we used to have quite a bit.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Will any other models of that design interchange with yours? I have an MS 19something parts saw.

Sent from my LE2117 using Tapatalk

No.

Best bet is the China made replacement parts. I assembled three that worked fine.

Damn little interchange between 200, 201 and 19x types. [emoji90]

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Around 11-12 for most of the major brands seems to be. Some may be without up to ‘13. If you are wanting the best pre emissions machine. In my opinion I’d look for a tl150 with cab or a gehl ctl80 same machine. Yanmar motor. They are tanks. You can get them with full cabs and high flow as well. I had the opportunity to buy a low hour ctl80 3 yrs ago and have kicked myself for not. And yes others have mentioned the raise up front door. That is supper handy. The cat swings out like Deere and bobcat. They keep out dust good but can only open it if the arms are up or all the way down. I’ve had to use the emergency exit on mine when I blew a final drive hose with the arms up driving into a pile of dirt. I have to take the front door off quite a bit if the job requires me to get in and out with the arms lifting up something a foot or two off the ground. They all have their specific advantages and disadvantages. I haven’t found a machine that is exactly what I like. My cat has been ok. But I miss the ctl70 we used to have quite a bit.

What did you have in Carthage at Matt’s sisters house?

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A good friend of mine bought a new asv vt70. That full clear cab is something else. You can see so much better versus the cabs everyone else uses. In 2 years the only issues have been the shock to hold the door open has hauled and the fuel tank gauge is acting up. He has been very pleased with it.